Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

My Diary, how to perfect it

Naiwen

Reputable member
Credits
So yeah guys, some critique or review regarding my diary please. Tell me ways to advertise it more and how to improve it further more and even more too. I know I post a lot already, but yeah. I need some more tips.

Description: A personal journal of sort. Skin's parchment styled and I type in my thoughts about various topics, many things gone through or pulle through in life and etc.

Link Here: http://naiwen11.livejournal.com/. Rate it and don't sugar coat it because I'm not sensible to harsh views about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
So yeah guys, some critique or review regarding my diary please. Tell me ways to advertise it more and how to improve it further more and even more too. I know I post a lot already, but yeah. I need some more tips.

Description: A personal journal of sort. Skin's parchment styled and I type in my thoughts about various topics, many things gone through or pulle through in life and etc.

Link Here: http://naiwen11.livejournal.com/. Rate it and don't sugar coat it because I'm not sensible to harsh views about it.

Ok well I can suggest a few ideas but I have no idea how to promote a personal blog.

- I would personally change the theme into something more snazzy, I don't think brown/ beige is a great colour for any website.
- I would save up and buy, or get here for free, a domain. That'll really help attract visitors a lot more- they'll see you as a professional.
- Join some blogging circles, that quite often helps traffic.
- Do some blog posts for Google. What mean is, take a look at what's currently trending and do a blog post on it now and again.

Anyway thats all I've got- Good Luck! :D

thanks, but people have liked the style and said its already perfect and I dont need a domain.

I think Sam gave you some very good advice, you might want to think again.
I would also reduce the size of some of your paragraphs. Shorter paragraphs are more enticing to read.
Might be a good idea... but yeah, I just can't hold myself back to write lots... XDD bad habit of mine.

I would say that you should change that theme, and get a TLD. You should probably also make the paragraphs more spaced out, and more formatted. It just looks like walls of text right now

I would say that you should change that theme, and get a TLD. You should probably also make the paragraphs more spaced out, and more formatted. It just looks like walls of text right now
But i can't because LJ's too simple to play around with it.

But i can't because LJ's too simple to play around with it.

Well, this may be kind of a huge change but, maybe try exporting to a Wordpress blog? They have many .. Many themes, and you can do all of that, and more easily

Well, this may be kind of a huge change but, maybe try exporting to a Wordpress blog? They have many .. Many themes, and you can do all of that, and more easily
Well, I have used Wordpress afore, but I found it a hassle to use, just for the record here.

The thing I would probably recommend is to have links to the diary parts if you want to keep the length of the diary parts. Either that or shorten the diary parts like Dani72 said.

EDIT: Also change the theme while you're at it.

The thing I would probably recommend is to have links to the diary parts if you want to keep the length of the diary parts. Either that or shorten the diary parts like Dani72 said.

EDIT: Also change the theme while you're at it.
Thing is, all the good ones are paid, not free, so yeah... kinda broke right now, so can't upgrade my account.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds