Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Must you have a degree before you can start a business?

Probably, people must understand that there are two types of education which is formal education and informal education. Those who acquire business knowledge through the informal way even becomes more successful.
Yes sometimes those who have informal education do better than those who have formal education because they have it's mindset and did the task practically.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes sometimes those who have informal education do better than those who have formal education because they have it's mindset and did the task practically.
That's true anyway, sometimes people who are educated and have certificates may feel belittled to do some certain jobs. But those who do not have certificates may not feel that way and they succeed more with their practical experience.

That's true anyway, sometimes people who are educated and have certificates may feel belittled to do some certain jobs. But those who do not have certificates may not feel that way and they succeed more with their practical experience.
I agree with you, this is all about experience. When someone is expert in something then even a person with a degree can not surpass him or her.

I agree with you, this is all about experience. When someone is expert in something then even a person with a degree can not surpass him or her.
Definitely, anyone with practical experience will always do something better than those who do not have practical experience. people with certificates may just know the theoretical aspect and not the practical aspect.

It doesn't hurt to have a degree. It helps open doors for more opportunities, and helps you stand out more from other candidates.

You don't need a degree to do it, but it'll be tougher if you go that route.

Education is very important to have a successful business but it is not necessary to aquire it from a college because today you can learn whatever you want from internet.
You are right, we all know that education is very important when it comes to our life but it is not necessary that you must have such degree before doing into business, but I know that education play a better role in a business, but it is not necessary before starting a business.

You are right, we all know that education is very important when it comes to our life but it is not necessary that you must have such degree before doing into business, but I know that education play a better role in a business, but it is not necessary before starting a business.
In my opinion education is very important before starting a business because you need to have full knowledge about what you want to start but it is not necessary that it should be formal.

In my opinion education is very important before starting a business because you need to have full knowledge about what you want to start but it is not necessary that it should be formal.
Yes, education is very important to each and everyone because it contribute alot to our life, and also give us a hope whenever we want to make decisions to look for something that can benefit, but is not that if someone is not educated that he/she will not do business very well.

Well it depends but personally I believe having a degree, is not a guarantee certificate to start and run a successful business though it's an additional advantage and I believe there are alot of people who are into successful business without the degree certificate.
Infact, most owners of big businesses we see today don't have a degree before they start. Having a degree is no doubt an added advantage, and people should not be discourage from getting a degree. But the fact remains that having a degree is not pre-requisite for starting a business.

Actually a degree certificate is not necessary before you can start a business.
There are alot of people who are into business without the certificate. The only demand, is your skills nd the best way you can apply then.

It is not compulsory to have a degree before you start up a business . The reason is that you can easily begin a business if you have the skill to implement it. More so, you must understand the engine out of the business as well.

Probably, people must understand that there are two types of education which is formal education and informal education. Those who acquire business knowledge through the informal way even becomes more successful.

Well, I think that you may need to pursue formal education in case if you plan to start a corporate or a company that requires you to have technical skills in the first place.

It is not compulsory to have a degree to start a business but it is necessary because degree has positive and great impact when it comes to having a business. However, we have seen successful people with no degree in business and we have seen successful people with degree in business just that they have different approaches.

Well, I think that you may need to pursue formal education in case if you plan to start a corporate or a company that requires you to have technical skills in the first place.
I have seen some people who started some businesses without any kind of education and they became successful. At certain point they decided to acquire some level of education.

I have seen some people who started some businesses without any kind of education and they became successful. At certain point they decided to acquire some level of education.

Yes, there are many companies that also offer many courses related to the career as well. They offer certification as well to many participants who tend to participate in the program.

Yes, there are many companies that also offer many courses related to the career as well. They offer certification as well to many participants who tend to participate in the program.
Yes, there are many options for people to acquire education presently. Of course some companies can decide to conduct business education and they usually give certificates to participants who completes it.

Personally I think going into a business does not really require having a degree certificate but I believe there are alot of people who are into business without academic qualifications but they are doing well.

so a degree certificate is not mandatory before you can start a business.

Personally I think going into a business does not really require having a degree certificate but I believe there are alot of people who are into business without academic qualifications but they are doing well.

so a degree certificate is not mandatory before you can start a business.
In this part of the world business is learnt learnt through apprenticeship. Anyone who wishes to go into a certain business will go through apprenticeship for some years and learn how businesses are done. You must not go to school before you become successful in business.

Learning about the business is also having education on its own , so you don't really have to go to school before you can successfully run a business in the business world .

Learning about the business is also having education on its own , so you don't really have to go to school before you can successfully run a business in the business world .
In this part of the world there is what we call apprenticeship system when you want to learn a business. You simply go to those who have been doing the business and learn it practically rather than learning it theoretically in school. Most of them end up being successful than those who went to the university to study about business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds