Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Musicals

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Any fans of musicals here? I am iffy on them myself. I don't like most musicals as they are often too showey, if that makes sense. I think it's because it feels too fake or hokey idk. The only musicals I enjoy are ones that feature bands and artists I like. I also really like the movie Once, it's more like a romantic drama centered around music, and it works so good. It's one of my favorite movies ever. Been meaning to actually watch it again soon.

Advertisement Placeholder
In general, I like them, although I agree with the OP that some are too flashy and sometimes too exaggerated, but many are very good, such as the musicals of The Lion King, Aladdin, Mamma Mia among many others.

In general, I like them, although I agree with the OP that some are too flashy and sometimes too exaggerated, but many are very good, such as the musicals of The Lion King, Aladdin, Mamma Mia among many others.

The musicals of The Lion King was very good. I enjoyed watching The Lion King from my childhood and I've watched all of them.

Yes, I still cried when Mufasa passed. 😭

We both did. It was heartbreaking.

Singing in the Rain is one of my best musicals. I enjoy watching musicals and some of the movies I really liked are Mamma Mia, Sweeney Todd, Moana, Phantom of the Opera and Frozen

Yeah!
Have you watched Dancer in the Dark? The musical features Bjork. It was made by Lars Von Trier.

It's been one of my favorites for years. I couldn't get enough of it. It looks like I now have what I'm going to watch this weekend. Hopefully, if everything I need to do goes as planned, I'm definitely going to be watching it.

I am a fan of Lars Von Trier, and what ever he has made has been my favorite, including Anti Christ.
As far as Dancer in the Dark is considered, it is really good movie, songs are great, but the ending will make you cry.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds