Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Music Streaming Services

Advertisement Placeholder
I just use Spotify. I have subscribed to a pro account in the past, but felt I didn't need it, because I found a way where I can listen to albums in whole by just making playlists on it. So I just make a ton of playlists now with music I want to listen to. Yeah you still get ads, but I'm fine with an ad or two every half hour to an hour or so. No biggie. And I scrobble my music to Last FM as well.

I have been known to use Spotify, Amazon Music, and YouTube Premium with their music service. At the moment I am on a deal for the Amazon Music Unlimited Family Plan for £8.99 a month for 3 months so I have stayed on that so me and my kids can have Amazon Music Unlimited.

I would say that I tend to use Spotify or Amazon Music more though.

Spotify is the music streaming services I'm using now and it's better then everything else out there. There was a streaming services app I used last year, I think it's Datti or something, I'm not sure again. It kept shutting down when I'm using it. It's the worst I've used.

I just use Spotify. I have subscribed to a pro account in the past, but felt I didn't need it, because I found a way where I can listen to albums in whole by just making playlists on it. So I just make a ton of playlists now with music I want to listen to. Yeah you still get ads, but I'm fine with an ad or two every half hour to an hour or so. No biggie. And I scrobble my music to Last FM as well.

The good thing is that the ads on Spotify art not that excessive, so it's definitely nothing to worry about. I would only be frustrated if they push down ads on me after each music streamed. I won't stand it because I'm going to uninstall the application. When I was using Audio Mack, I usually download my favourite songs to play them offline.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds