Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Music industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirate

Addicted member
Credits
Out there, there are people who sing as a means of lively hood. I think anything that provides a source of income can be treated your business.
People have said I have a good voice and I'm quite talented in playing a few instruments, most importantly I'm a music lover, I listen to music for an approximate time of 5 hours plus in a day.
I think all these are things one needs to be successful in the music industry, but upcoming artistes get pushed around a lot in the music industry.
So I need to know if there are other things I require to excel if I decide to become an artiste and if there's a way to avoid such talent being buried in the music industry.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can have all the qualities that you have published, but it is not easy as you say to enter and be successful in the music industry. It is not enough to be good, you must have the contacts, make yourself known by record companies, radio stations, singing competitions, go scaled little by little. You can search for jobs on live music sites, this way you will make a profit and make yourself known.

Music industry has provided a platform for many youths to show case their creative talents in music world and it has also provide an opportunity for people to get themselves entertained which will in turn boost the economic in the area of providing an employment opportunities for youths, this is one of the things we see in every countries of the world now

Out there, there are people who sing as a means of lively hood. I think anything that provides a source of income can be treated your business.
People have said I have a good voice and I'm quite talented in playing a few instruments, most importantly I'm a music lover, I listen to music for an approximate time of 5 hours plus in a day.
I think all these are things one needs to be successful in the music industry, but upcoming artistes get pushed around a lot in the music industry.
So I need to know if there are other things I require to excel if I decide to become an artiste and if there's a way to avoid such talent being buried in the music industry.
In every country in the world, there are eighteen people to handle the talent that cares for them. To save such talent from being wasted, a new song studio should be set up where skilled children come and show off their skills.

Music is a very profitable field even though competition is very high at the moment. But my humble suggestion is to start relating with music lovers and make your dreams known to them and they can push you up if you are really talented. Just look for strong fan base and start and with time I believe your dreams will be fulfilled.

Being in a entertainment industry such as music is probably one of the hardest career to enter, especially if you're just starting. You can have all these amazing talents but you can still be left unnoticed without a proper management and contacts. One more thing, the popularity can go just as quickly as it came.

Fact remains that talent is not enough if you want to be successful in any of your career, music industry is so competitive that if you don't have the right connections and if you are not hardworking it will be hard for you to excel.

There are lot of musicians that are not even that talented but still find themselves in music industry because that have the money and the connections they needed to blow, for you also to be able to be a musician, you need finances and then connections

The music industry is a very profitable industry but comes with a lot of high level of competition. If you don't have a good talent or don't know how to churn out good music you will be frustrated out of the music industry. The best way to stay put is to sharpen your skills and release good content for people

You can have the talent but you still need promo. Upcoming artistes strive a lot in the music industry cause little people knows them and it’s very hard for record label to sign them. What you need to do now is mail all your records to the branch office of some high ranking record label see if there’s any responses if there isn’t you need to try as much as possible to get plays on recognized tv stations

I consider myself as a member of the music industry because I am a songwriter and I have associations not only with songwriters and popular composers but also with performer. The thing you said about being pushed or ignored is true. It is fortunate for me that writing music was just a hobby and although I admit that I had a dream to be a popular songwriter but not anymore, I enjoy my life as a simple citizen. If you care to know, I have won in some songwriting contests and lost in many.

The music industry is one of the most successful and the biggest exporting business in Nigeria today. People who are creative in the art have become millionaires over night because of the lucativity of the business. It involves selling of music art and creativity. Everyone loves music, so if you make good music the world is your market.

Music industry has been a great platform for the youths and old ones which has generate a lot of income.it has different platforms which ranges from songwriters, producers,the performing artist and the managers which helps boost the economy.

Should you become a good musician music is a probably you connect with some music show you best content industry is big

In the music industry it's not easy to make it and come out to the top as it takes not only grace but talent, hardwork and dedication. A lot of good musicians has talent and they thought they have it all not knowing that talent without hard work is useless.

From upbringing to becoming a super star in music industry takes a lot of patience and constant determination. I watched Wizkid 'Holla at your boy' which he sang years back and comparing to now, mehn. If you ain't ready for this, you're not going to make it out. That's just it!

The music industry consists of the companies and independent artists that earn money by creating new songs and pieces and organising live concerts and shows, audio and video recordings, compositions and sheet music, and the organizations and associations that aid and represent music creators.

Well, since you have the talent and voice to become a musician, I would advise you to develop yourself by meeting a mentor in the music industry that would guide and sign you to his record label. This will help nurture and improve you. Also, develop your writing skills, it is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds