Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Mum is planning to have a baby with her biological son

Credits
So this was published on KidsSpot Australia in 2016 but it's still disgusting regardless.

https://www.kidspot.com.au/pregnanc...n/news-story/e0361da4c0b0a7a3839234f85d3f0dfc

The couple say sex is 'incredible' and insist they're doing nothing wrong.

When Kim West first met her lover Ben Ford, she was giving birth to him.

Kim, 51, is in a passionate relationship with her son Ben, 32, who she gave up for adoption when he was just a week old. The couple - who say their sex life is "incredible and mind-blowing" - are so deeply in love that they are planning to marry and start a family of their own.

Advertisement Placeholder
I remember seeing this somewhere a little while back but I can't for the life of me remember where it was. It really is disgusting, the fact that she knows it's her son and still chooses to continue to be intimate with him in that way and is also planning a baby and marriage, really does make you wonder what goes on in their minds.

I remember seeing this somewhere a little while back but I can't for the life of me remember where it was. It really is disgusting, the fact that she knows it's her son and still chooses to continue to be intimate with him in that way and is also planning a baby and marriage, really does make you wonder what goes on in their minds.
Hate to know if the reason he was adopted was that his biological father is also his brother :eek:

This is so unbelievable! The mom is definitely manipulating the son that she is the best that he can get and that is not true. Is it all about sex? What do you people in their community think about their affairs? They don't put those into consideration.

Would this be called incest or is there another name for it? I can't imagine how some get comfortable doing heinous things that makes the ear crack at hearing it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds