Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Movies you can't wait for...

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
What movies are coming out that you can't wait for?

Personally... Star Trek 2 (I watched one movie from the old series which was complete boredom but the new Star Trek franchise is awesome).

And...
Tomorrow when the war began 2 - The first movie was a hit and miss with people. I assume thats because the only people with the ability to understand Australian accents are themselves and New Zealanders.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was looking forward to seeing the Inbetweeners Movie and I got it for Christmas last year but believe it or not, I still haven't seen it. It's going to be on the TV this week which is just incredible haha. :)

I imagine it will have adverts and tons of them at that so I think I need to find some time to watch that, I've got plenty on the Sky + Box that has been keeping me busy. :p

Well enjoy your movie
Honestly i am waiting captain america ( don't know new part name ) and the avengers 2
those movies are gonna release this year.

For me it was RoboCop - but that was released recently and to tell the truth I still haven't seen it - buts its cold and miserable here this weekend may head out tomorrow to check it out.

I was looking forward to the first lego movie, but the trailer and plot really killed it. :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds