Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Movie Soundtrack

Credits
Movies of course have soundtracks, and some have the most epic soundtracks ever. What are some of the most memorable soundtracks for you, the best movie soundtracks? Do you have any you can play over and over again? Which ones are they?

I love several such as: Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter, Phantom Of the Opera, Coco, Les Misérables, and probably more - but these are some that I know I've been obsessed with! I used to buy the CD, and now I fortunately can just go on my music streaming app and just go play what I want to hear!

Advertisement Placeholder
The Lord of the Rings soundtrack was very relaxing and made me reminisce about the film. I think I may have owned all three of them at one point, but they were probably sold in a garage sale or something at a time. I can listen to the music content online, so I may just have to re-pursue listening to them sometime soon.

The sound tracks in The Pirates of the Caribbean were good. I liked the one's in Dead Man Tells No Tales and At The World's End. Where I have my favourite sound tracks is in TV shows like The Last Of Us, Game of Thrones and House of The Dragon.

I bought the Wonder Woman soundtrack, that is musical beauty on disk. I also like the Captain Marvel soundtrack for some reason. Lots of good songs in there.

And no discussion of movie soundtracks would be complete without the Mortal Kombat Theme Song:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds