Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

🚫 Closed/Paused Movie Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.
The navigation menu with some movies and interviews, I wonder how you choose what you show up there. Do you circulate it? Could it be possible to make instead a navigation "Top Movie Trailers" or "The Biggest Upcoming Hits" and a drop down offers those names? Definitely love the interviews I would keep one with "Interviews" or something fun "Interview with an Actor" kind of like Interview with a Vampire. I would honestly come up with a name for your interviews if possible to give it another step up. MovieHub Interviews? Something. I find already the fact you've gotten these interviews are incredible and that's definitely something to promote! I notice you bring other interviews in, so I would define MovieHub Interviews and separate them from other interviews.

I am basing this off of the ones linked at top, but the articles/trailers I would ask a question at the end of the post to get more interaction from your blog commentors. Doctor Who for example - I would have asked if anyone remembers the Toymaker from 1966. Who is excited for David Tennant's return was he your favorite Doctor?

Willy Wonka - I would ultimately try to relate to the original movie. "Have you seen the original Willy Wonka movie? What was it missing? Do you think this new movie will bring what was needed and perhaps surpass the original?" I would have also noted that they produced Harry Potter as well. Major name. I would reference actors that will be in it such as Rowan Atkinson, Hugh Grant, Jim Carter.

The theme is simple, which can be nice, but nothing about it makes me think movies/movie news/trailers. I would add a bit of cinema flare to it if possible.

IMG_3021.jpeg

This really stood out to me, and not in a good way.

Proof read and edit. ‘an Iron Man actually or definitely a Batman’. Professionalism is in the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds