Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Move to a different country...

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the mystery and sense of something new drives a lot of people to dream of moving abroad when in reality its just as normal as where they are originally xD
With me I dunno, I don't mind the United Kingdom.

With me I dunno, I don't mind the United Kingdom.
After the last few days I find myself more disappointed than ever with this little island I call home, though that's been a growing trend for a few years now.

I always think a place in Europe with better healthcare would be amazing, and a slower pace of life would be up my alley. I don't know a specific country though and I doubt I would, but sounds magical.
i would also say yes to France

France Win GIF by Agence Lusso

I actually did move to another country, going from the UK to the US. However, the sole reason for doing it was because my now-wife is American and was living in the US, so one of us had to move and I decided to be the one. I didn't really look into a lot of stuff about the country otherwise because that wasn't what mattered to me at the time.

If I was choosing to move to another country primarily for the country itself, then I would need to look into cost of living, healthcare, etc. sorta like I would for some of those things when moving house, except factoring in the things that would change by also moving country since obviously moving to another part of an existing country doesn't change the politics and such as much if at all.

Probably either Ireland or Australia for me. Ireland is great for beautiful country... but sucks for my hobby. Australia is probably a tad bit better for the hobby but I don't know if I could ever get used to Christmas being in summer. :unsure:

When I was younger and much more ignorant, I wanted to live in the USA. Hadn't quite figured out where.

Having learned much more but still kind of ignorant, mini maul does have a point. Every place has it's pros and cons..

Instead of wanting to move somewhere I'd rather visit many places and enjoy being a tourist.

When I was younger and much more ignorant, I wanted to live in the USA. Hadn't quite figured out where.

Having learned much more but still kind of ignorant, mini maul does have a point. Every place has it's pros and cons..

Instead of wanting to move somewhere I'd rather visit many places and enjoy being a tourist.
I gotta agree - I would love to be a tourist. I've thought about just moving outside of Texas and sometimes I just can't imagine it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds