Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mountain Expeditions

Credits
Have you been on a mountain expedition? Where did you go, or let me put this another way around, on which mountain did you go for your mountain expeditions? Frankly speaking, I have not been on mountain expeditions, and I do not have any desire to go for a mountain expedition, I just want to trek to the foothills of the mountains but do not want to climb the peak.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've been on two mountain expeditions, one to Mount Williamson (which wasn't a success) and Mount Russell (I did summit that one, along with my brother). These are in the Sierra Nevada mountain range near where I live.

Those are the formal expeditions, but I've been all around mountains my growing up years. I think I just want to return to the Mount Williamson climb and finish it, and do the hike to the top of Mount Whitney, and then I can say that I have lived that life, and move on to beaches and boats and restaurants and learning about other countries and chess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds