Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mountain Dew drinker?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love Mountain Dew, it's the best soda hands down. The only flavors I don't really care for are Fruit Quake (which was a limited time flavor during the Holidays last year), Spark (sour Dew is disgusting.) and original Pitch Black. My favorite flavors are Typhoon (I wish it was a permanent flavor, it lost against the inferior White Out... but it did come back for a limited time last year.), Overdrive, Voltage, and Livewire.

I have only ever tried Mtn Dew once and it wasn't something I really enjoyed, to be honest. My kids have also tried it and they enjoyed it but we don't seem to be able to find anywhere we can buy it now like we used to.
All that sugar goodness. :p Yeah, but it's good once in a while. Zero sugar is where it's at for me.
I love Mountain Dew, it's the best soda hands down. The only flavors I don't really care for are Fruit Quake (which was a limited time flavor during the Holidays last year), Spark (sour Dew is disgusting.) and original Pitch Black. My favorite flavors are Typhoon (I wish it was a permanent flavor, it lost against the inferior White Out... but it did come back for a limited time last year.), Overdrive, Voltage, and Livewire.
haha yeah love it. the fruit quake was not for me at all.

I don't drink any pop (or soda/coke) at all.

I use to have a minifridge right beside my desk in my office. Always filled with pop. I would just reach over, and grab a can. I use to drink wayyy to much pop every day. Decided to just stop drinking it. One less unhealthy thing out of my life.

I don't drink any pop (or soda/coke) at all.

I use to have a minifridge right beside my desk in my office. Always filled with pop. I would just reach over, and grab a can. I use to drink wayyy to much pop every day. Decided to just stop drinking it. One less unhealthy thing out of my life.
I used to drink a bunch of soda a day too. I admit I still can do a 2 liter a day or so. LOL

I like Mountain Dew but they really gotta make it decaf. I think that’s why they’re banning it

I haven't had Mountain Dew since I was an early teen. I just never got that into it. I only really drank it with friends that had it readily available, and even then, it wasn't usually my first option... Partially because no one tends to have it diet, and I only drink diet soda since I grew up on it. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds