Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most risky business you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most risky investment or business is the one without a vigorous planning, surely, all businesses both online and offline business are risky but planning can make you get over that risk

Advertisement Placeholder
Is there any business that's not risky, I don't think so because all business are risky just like the life we also living because the live we living also is risky, but the kind of risk that are in does businesses are kind or little different because they are not the same business so there ways are not the same that's why there risky are different but they all risky trust me

The biggest risk with this POS business in my locality is the customers that transfer money to the, collect the money from them, and then the transfer is reverted.
What is the most risky business you know?
Personally I know of people who offer POS services in places where banks are over populated and also rural areas that banking services are hard to access.
I feel this business is too risky because you are always seen handling Money and so you can be a Target of armed robbers because they believe you always have money in your possession.
What business would you say is the most risky?

There's always a risk factor in every business, and people that do cash handling businesses like POS vendors, Bureau de change agents etc, are usually high target for hoodlums. Also forex trading is a high risk business in which you can lose a year worth of salary/savings within minutes if you are not careful.

I agree that pos business is risky but risk is not only about Theft. Risk is anything that has the potential to make a business crash and liquidate. It is not limited to theft alone

What is the most risky business you know?
Personally I know of people who offer POS services in places where banks are over populated and also rural areas that banking services are hard to access.
I feel this business is too risky because you are always seen handling Money and so you can be a Target of armed robbers because they believe you always have money in your possession.
What business would you say is the most risky?
My contribution to this would be the physical money changer around here in Nigeria, called Burundi Change; who deals with changing of different types of currencies, such as dollars and pounds, sometimes also receive fake money alongside original from customers.

I can say that there is no business that not risk, because risk is nature of a business. But the most the risky business that knows to me is gas business because apart from thiefs, it's very inflammable and it's easily to burn many things dawn.
Your comments reminded me of what happened in my country sometimes back, there was a fire outbreak as a result of gas leakage. Many lives were affected.
It's indeed a very risky business and so all protective measures need to be properly taken care of.

Business and investment is even risk involved, so all businessmen and investors are actually taking risk, but I feel the most risky business are online businesses where you can be easily scammed

There are several cases in the past where a money changer booth was held up at gunpoint so the teller had to hand all the money in the booth. During those days it was one of the riskiest business that some money changers stopped and shifted to another business. I think now the riskiest business is the entertainment particularly the movies and stage plays. It is a big investment to produce a movie but the viewers are only few because of the pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds