Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most Important Life Lesson

Boroku

Recognized member
Credits
One of the most important lessons I learned in life is to cover your butt, always. My dad would always stress that because where he worked, everyone was out to get each other. He would document everything so if he got blamed for something, he would have the documentation to prove it wasn’t him.

What's the most important lesson you learned?

Advertisement Placeholder
Be nothing but what and who you are. People will always want to change you and you have to be strong enough to resist it or else you will lose yourself. You're the one who has to live with yourself.

Be yourself and believe that everything happens for a reason. The more you think that things happen for a reason, the less stress you're going to have. Sometimes letting things roll off your back is better than worrying and stressing about them.

Here's one my parents and my fiance keep telling me: stop doubting yourself. I doubt myself all the time, even when I take tests I second guess my first choice. I think it will take my entire life to quit doubting me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds