Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most Easy way to earn Passive income

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
I am looking for different ways to earn a passive income because this is what that can help us in future so I would like to know most easiest way to earn passive income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am looking for different ways to earn a passive income because this is what that can help us in future so I would like to know most easiest way to earn passive income.
You can try out faucets. Although, they may be small but this is also a way to earn some small cent.

This time, my milk tea-selling business is considered my passive income. I am planning to open a branch. I will only d this when my competitors will start to sell milk tea in the same mall where I am next month.

You can try out faucets. Although, they may be small but this is also a way to earn some small cent.
I am doing faucets now but the earnings are so low that I am even planning to dump these and concentrate on PTP only

Earning passive income is not that simple. You may need to invest money and you could invest money in the real estate market as well.

I know and investing in real estate is the best way to earn passive income but just that you need to invest a bigger amount

I know and investing in real estate is the best way to earn passive income but just that you need to invest a bigger amount

I think that a person needs to at least invest several thousands of dollars in my country in order to start real estate investments.

Investing in real estate is not the only option to have a passive earning. There are many ways. One is to get an insurance policy that earns you millions after some years of paying. Next, do simple yet profitable business to gain thus you will avoid suffering the pain during old age broke.

It does help if you money available as you can invest that into real Estate and can expect making decent stable earnings every month

It does help if you money available as you can invest that into real Estate and can expect making decent stable earnings every month

I think that investing money in the real estate business is one of the easiest way of earning passive income. Many people invest in this market and become rich.

Depends on your resourcxes and skills. If you have money, investment is the best way to build passive income.

I feel the easiest would be to rent your room or a separate portion as you can expect to make a passive income from it

Haha faucets cannot be our passive income as we need to claim every time we like to earn so its not passive as we need to be present at all times

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds