Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Most common mistake in beginners advertising attempts?

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
Hello there again from an advertisement noob.
I would like ask around if i want to start advertising for a product, what would be the basic steps and strategy used for advertising. I'm a newbie in advertising, What type of strategy and advertising tips help me. Also define the mistakes for beginners...

Advertisement Placeholder
The essential steps you need to follow is to have a good market to buy your products so you won't be wasting money on ads

You need to have a marketable products, one that's in demand. You can start with Facebook ads, if you don't know how to run ads on Facebook, you can check lessons on YouTube.

Don't make the mistake of not having a proper advertising plan before going into it. If you are selling a product..it is best to have a page or group on Facebook for people to see how your product looks and always make sure to label your product so that users will know it's from you

Well, here's some necessary steps you shouldn't ignore.

1. Make sure you know the top 3 benefits of your product and how those benefits affects the lives of your customers.

Be sure to include those benefits in your ad copy.

2. Make research about your target market. Their pains, frustrations, what problem bothers them the most that you can solve with your product, where they hang out online.

3. Make sure you read the rules and regulations of the platform you want to use.
Others are more lenient, but if it is Facebook, you want to be sure you are within their rules.

I made a mistake when I ran my first ad. I was promoting my product to the wrong audience. After spending $20 and not generating any sales, I changed my audience targeting. This time I not only managed to cover my ad budget but even earn profits from sales. One of the major issues with advertising is not targeting the proper group

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds