Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Monetize your you tube channel

Tariq Shehzad

****CREATIVE WRITER****
Credits
If you want to monetize your you tube channel then you have to fulfill the you tube monetization terms and conditions. Like you have to bring 1000 subscribers and 4 thousand of watching hours, then you will be able to get monetize your YouTube channel.

Advertisement Placeholder
You are repeating what has been said hundreds of times even on this forum. Do you have anything to say about how to reach that threshold. You may say upload quality videos, share on social sites, etc. But I know this does not quite work because have been trying to do the same for 6 months and I don't even have 500 subscribers and less than 100 hours of watch time.

There is no need to repeat monetization eligibility, it has been talked so many times. What needs to be discussed is how you can reach that threshold. Getting subscribers might be little easy through ads and promotion but maintaining the watch time in last 12 months is difficult for most of the newbies.

The YouTube monetization requirements are quite high and so therefore it will be difficult for most YouTube channel to achieve but with determination and hard work coupled with consistency it will be achieved.

It is no longer news that for you to be eligible for the YouTube monetization scheme you have to have at least 1000 subscribers and about 4000 total watch time. Then you can be eligible for their numerous ones.

the most important is that you should do it within a year, otherwise, youtube will keep reducing your viewing hours like they did with me

There are requirement as you said, although I don't have any interest in YouTube but I think the requirement for YouTube monetization is that you must have 1000 and above subscribers, you must have a certain watch hour if you are thinking of monetizing your YouTube channel.

You are repeating what has been said hundreds of times even on this forum. Do you have anything to say about how to reach that threshold? You may say upload quality videos, share on social sites, etc. But I know this does not quite work because have been trying to do the same for 6 months and I don't even have 500 subscribers and less than 100 hours of watch time.
I agree with the first part of your writeup, these things have been said on this platform couple of times. How do you get traffic? well, those things you mention work but may take time. When you share on social media, don't just post it abstractly, you need to target the ads, say for example in the comments section of the post that goes viral, lots of people are going to view it. Or you use trending keywords, share excerpts from the videos as well and be consistent.

There are so many ways which you can monetize your YouTube Chanel. This is by using the YouTube monetization feature you can go into affiliate marketing and paid posts.

Since I failed to reach monetization threshold, I have now given up on youtube, instead I am now focusing on my own website that is earning me some money.

Monetizing YouTube videos is almost impossible for common men. Their demand is so high that for a person like me that has nothing like "How to" or games channels watched by thousands every day is almost impossible so I use YouTube for my personal satisfaction by uploading my content.

If you want to monetize your you tube channel then you have to fulfill the you tube monetization terms and conditions. Like you have to bring 1000 subscribers and 4 thousand of watching hours, then you will be able to get monetize your YouTube channel.
That js the problem. it is not easy to have 4000 hours of watch on a channel video. the 1000 subscribers is still easy a little. This there requirements has made me to leave YouTube monetization

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds