Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mistake cause user $9,500

Ureka

Addicted member
Credits
A Reddit client and a Metamask wallet proprietor that passes by the Reddit name ProudBitcoiner on November 5 tweeted that he has demolished his life by paying $9500 as gas charge for an exchange of $120 .

The fretful client committed error by putting 200,000 Gwei as gas cost rather than gas limit. This cost him to pay near 23 Ether as gas expense.

It hushes up a tragic day for the youngster , who tweeted this and wound up saying that he has pulverized his existence with this exchange .

As you would like to think would it be able to be conceivable that this immense gas expense he paid can be turned around ?

I once settled up to $15 gas expense for an exchange of $10 and I can disclose to you that I was truly pitiful that specific night that it occurred.

Advertisement Placeholder
Such mistake could have been avoided just by paying a bit of attention to the transaction. I can imagine how sad such person would be on discovering the mistake.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds