Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Minimum Investment to start an Ice cream Parlor?

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
We all know how popular Ice cream is and many people like and consume it every season whereas most prefer it during summer so its one of the best ways to earn in summer.

So I would like to ask about the minimum investment required to start an Ice cream parlor in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know how popular Ice cream is and many people like and consume it every season whereas most prefer it during summer so its one of the best ways to earn in summer.

So I would like to ask about the minimum investment required to start an Ice cream parlor in your country?
It depends on the location that you have chosen. There is no particular amount that you can use to start.

I think it may not require a huge investment and one can start that even with a lower investment at small scale

I think it may not require a huge investment and one can start that even with a lower investment at small scale
I am sure about NGN300,00 can start this business in my location. That's an equivalent of about $800 dollars or thereabouts.

You can make estimations as to how much would you invest in it. You can also have homemade ice cream. I think yu need a huge amount. You need to by many things like milk, sugar, flavoring, coloring, and more.

You can start with a little quantity at first which would require less funds. It is even important to start small and test the waters.

This is what I am planning to and this way we only need a smaller investment and we can expect better results

You better watch YoiuTube on how to process homemade ice cream. It is better to be safe than sorry. There are many things to consider in this kind of business that involves consumers young and old.

I have seen people started selling Ice cream from a bicycle and manage to reach cart and from there they are now store owners

It depends on a lot of factors such as whether you are manufacturing your own ice creams or getting it from the manufacturer and how expensive is the location

I have seen people started selling Ice cream from a bicycle and manage to reach cart and from there they are now store owners

You have to rent a place in order to start an ice cream parlour. This is also a really major issue and the rent of commercial places is quite huge.

Yes its not east to find such a place and we can assume the rent we need to pay for that and that's why we need to have some estimate about it before going for this business

Is it not better you just operate a mini ice cream outlet outside a building. That's what works in my place.

If someone likes to start on a small scale then they can even go for selling Ice cream on cart too

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds