Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mezzio Micro Framework

Tyrsson

Retired Staff
Website
github.com
Credits
Ok, so I admit I was skeptical.....

I am not longer skeptical. I am almost back to my previous point in development (package migration wise) and with a total of 882KB of memory usage. Ive only been using the framework seriously since july 23rd. In that short time I have been able to migrate nearly ALL of my MVC package to Mezzio and simplified the majority of them in the process. If someone would have told me on the 22nd that progress would have been this fast, this simple. I would have told them they were crazy, that it was simply not possible to migrate to an entirely new framework, which uses an entirely different paradigm for application development and do it this fast. Damn, was I wrong. Its elegant in its simplicity, its fast and its memory footprint frankly, imho, for an entire framework with 95% of required dependencies wire via the DI container already. Its damn right impressive. I'm not going to get into how flexible it is since its based on psr7/psr15/psr11. I will mention that its seamless to choose one of 3 different template implementations. Laminas View, Plates, Twig. Your DI/Service Manager/Locator options are as or more plentiful (supports literally anything that implements psr11) and the list goes on and on. Not to mention the tooling, which starts at project creation allowing your to choose from the supported template engines, containers and routers. This is the first time in a long while that I have been truly excited about my future roadmap. I am just starting to get my head around the power that is packed into the small footprint that mezzio provides.

If you are seriously into php development to any extent. I strongly recommend taking a VERY LONG look at Mezzio before you start your next project. Its worth the work I promise you.

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds