Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Metal Detecting draw good money?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys think that metal detecting can pay good? I've never really did a lot of metal detecting. My niece had a metal detector that I played around with for a bit, but it wasn't a good detector from what I remember. I was considering a metal detector purchase myself, but a good one. I want one that can detect further down. Is there good money in metal detecting if you have a really good metal detector?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my home country, you cannot have the natural resources you find, it will be government property, you cannot even have the antique objects you find that would also be government property. However, you can have the junk. A lot of people are involved with junk collection through metal detecting but I do not know how much they actually make.

I know a lot of people that are into this business of metal detecting and storing them until they are so many to weigh higher terms of tons before they're going to sell it to companies that are interested in buying. I would have been more than interested to take part in the business but I don't have big space to pack the metals.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds