Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Metal detecting, anyone make money from it?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Metal detecting is something I'd like to do, mainly as a hobby, because I doubt people make a ton of money doing it. With that being said, I think it'd be fun to do, maybe with a few friends. But, does anyone here make money with metal detecting? If so, what's the most you ever made doing it?

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a very big chance that metal detecting can be a very profitable business but the profit is driven by research, networking, dedication, smart thinking, application of common sense and a little bit of luck as well. I'm yet to get into this line of business.

I think that metal detectors are usually used by the security teams and companies. This also includes companies that employ guards. They have to use such kind of detectors in order to detect weapons as they are made of metals.

I think that metal detectors are usually used by the security teams and companies. This also includes companies that employ guards. They have to use such kind of detectors in order to detect weapons as they are made of metals.
Well I'm not referring to that type of metal detector. I'm speaking of the ones you use in your hands to find items on the beach for example, or in an abandoned field or something. Looks like what is in the image below.
OIP.W60pjjgqm9bvwabPir6KqgHaDn

Well I'm not referring to that type of metal detector. I'm speaking of the ones you use in your hands to find items on the beach for example, or in an abandoned field or something. Looks like what is in the image below.

Oh! My bad! There are many different kinds of metal detectors and this specific kind of metal detector might be used by many professionals. I think that this kind of metal detectors are used to detect some in the ground. What kind of things do they actually detect using this specific metal detector?

This was exactly what I found when I tried looking up that kind of business. I see a lot of young guys doing that and I know for them to be heavily into it, they are making good money from it. But unfortunately, I don't have time to get into it.

This was exactly what I found when I tried looking up that kind of business. I see a lot of young guys doing that and I know for them to be heavily into it, they are making good money from it. But unfortunately, I don't have time to get into it.

Well, such kind of devices are quite expensive and they are not that easily available in here. In case, if a person wants to use and buy this device, then they would need to purchase it online. This may cost a lots of money. Mostly such devices are used by certain governmental departments in here.

Well, such kind of devices are quite expensive and they are not that easily available in here. In case, if a person wants to use and buy this device, then they would need to purchase it online. This may cost a lots of money. Mostly such devices are used by certain governmental departments in here.

There are some young lads down here who's improvised with using another device that's made with spare magnates that can pick up metals easily for them when they look through rubbles. It takes a lot of work to gather lots of metal using it.

Of recent, some States here in my country has to burn some certain type of metals from being sold because people were beginning to vandalize government property in order to resell them. This is to tell you just how valuable this business can be but you have to be sure to ensure that you are not committing a crime in your vicinity.

There are some young lads down here who's improvised with using another device that's made with spare magnates that can pick up metals easily for them when they look through rubbles. It takes a lot of work to gather lots of metal using it.

Many people say that such kind of metal detectors are also used by people to detect some natural resources. However, I am not sure if this is true. There are many kinds of metal detectors. However, not all of them are equally good. Some of them may have much more functions.

Many people say that such kind of metal detectors are also used by people to detect some natural resources. However, I am not sure if this is true. There are many kinds of metal detectors. However, not all of them are equally good. Some of them may have much more functions.

The most important thing for younger fellows who are interested in taking part in this kind of venture when it comes to trying to make money from it is that it is working for them in detecting and picking out metals that they are going to eventually sell and make money from it.

This is not a very popular activity in my home country. In fact, I have never heard of anyone making money through metal detecting in my home country. However, there are businesses and individuals dealing with scrap metal and making a lot of money of of this business.

Of recent, some States here in my country has to burn some certain type of metals from being sold because people were beginning to vandalize government property in order to resell them. This is to tell you just how valuable this business can be but you have to be sure to ensure that you are not committing a crime in your vicinity.

There are so many depots in my country where people usually dump those metals which they sell to companies that are buying them. It's a very profitable business for those who are into that line of trade. I know some people who have made millions from participating in that iron selling business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds