Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mellow Ads for your Website

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Mellow ads is an advertising solution for a publisher as well as an advertiser. As a publisher, you can run Mellow ads on your site and make money, and as an advertiser, you can run ads on Mellow ads as well as partner website and make money. Interestingly, mellow ads also has a faucet where you can claim satoshi every day and use the earned satoshi to advertise your site.

Advertisement Placeholder
My sites have been rejected by Mellow ads. They need website with high Alexa ranks.

My sites have been rejected by Mellow ads. They need website with high Alexa ranks.
You need to work your way to grow higher in Alexa rank. I know its not easy to rank around 500k and below via Alexa rank. But if your site is a traffic packed type with over 5k visits daily, i believe mellow ads will reconsider your request.

Mellow ads is an advertising solution for a publisher as well as an advertiser. As a publisher, you can run Mellow ads on your site and make money, and as an advertiser, you can run ads on Mellow ads as well as partner website and make money. Interestingly, mellow ads also has a faucet where you can claim satoshi every day and use the earned satoshi to advertise your site.

Seriously anything that has to do with earning cryptocurrency online it's something that I'm not actually going to be interested in because most of them are just a way to waste your time.

I'm just about this mellow ads network platform for the first time. I will definitely try them out on my website and see how it works and maybe I can make I can make some good amount of money from it

I'm just about this mellow ads network platform for the first time. I will definitely try them out on my website and see how it works and maybe I can make I can make some good amount of money from it

Seriously, if it's something that is really worth it, I'm definitely going to be very open to trying it out because such projects that I have used in the past didn't go well.

I think this is a good way to make some good amount of money as a content creator. With this aspect it will be very easy for someone to make money on clicks and traffic

I have tried mellow ads but I don't like there service. There earnings is low compare to some other ad networks. I once used it on a small blog that I created some times ago. I did reached the minimum withdraw when I stopped and moved to some things else. A-ads is better.

I think the beast way to monetize your website is through Google adsense, Google is the most trusted ad networks for publishers and there offer many ads types, but there are many other alternatives like mellow but I think Google adsense will selve you better

I'll say these guys bring a new form of advertising in the sense that they allow you generate funds to advertise on their sites right there. It seems very very appealing. The thing though is how visible is their sites compared to the likes of Google, facebook?

I have tried mellow ads but I don't like there service. There earnings is low compare to some other ad networks. I once used it on a small blog that I created some times ago. I did reached the minimum withdraw when I stopped and moved to some things else. A-ads is better.
I have been using A-Ads since a while and I am really loving it. They send payment to faucet pay account every day, they don't have minimum withdrawal threshold. You will earn as long s you have traffic.

I have been using A-Ads since a while and I am really loving it. They send payment to faucet pay account every day, they don't have minimum withdrawal threshold. You will earn as long s you have traffic.
I also do use a ads before and I do earn from it with daily withdrawals. But recently that I am using it, I don't earn a satoshi. I don't know if I have problem with my account

Wow it sounds great can you please give me more information on tge subject and to advertise how much do we have to pay to run ads it sounds like an exploration work

I also do use a ads before and I do earn from it with daily withdrawals. But recently that I am using it, I don't earn a satoshi. I don't know if I have problem with my account
If your ads are not displaying on your site, you will not earn from A-Ads. Sometimes even if you have placed ad codes on the website, your ads will not be displayed on the A-ads network.

If your ads are not displaying on your site, you will not earn from A-Ads. Sometimes even if you have placed ad codes on the website, your ads will not be displayed on the A-ads network.
The ads is showing on the website and I have tried to click on the ads from another device before and I still don't see any earnings. I am thinking of opening another account

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds