Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mediavine: One of the Best advertisement operation partner

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
Monetization is extremely important if you're a blogger. I own a blog and use many ad networks and Google AdSense to form money from it. together publisher partnered with Ad Networks, some have given me less revenue despite my diligence . that's why we always got to be selected with our partners. However, this point we'll not review any advertising network, we'll affect an advertising operations partner. Please read on to continue with the complete media review of MonetizePros for Publishers.
Introduction:
Madivine may be a full service management company for content creators. By installing one script that optimizes all placements on an influencer's website, Medivine's ad technology may be a testament to the longer term and prepared to grow with any site. Mediavine has also been an online publisher since 2004. Mediavine owns and operates Hollywood Gossip, TV Fan and Food Fan, and may be a Google Certified Publishing Partner.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of Mediavine, however, I don't know much about. I hear that it is an ad management company and google certified partner. I don't know what exactly this means. Is this an ad network for for publishers/advertisers? If it is what kind of ads are available? I wish you had written this in detail. I will have to find more about this thing.
Just like you I use 4-5 ad networks on my site, however, my earning from ads is just about $1 per day.

I have never felt any necessity of using third party service for ad management on my site. I am happy to try various ad networks and experiment with ad units and ad types. But then I also do not know much about ad management service like mediavine.

Interesting uodate, this my first time hearing about this ad monetiIng network. With what you wrote, I see them like my blog site future monetization ad network. I'm a content writer/copywriter etc. Maybe I will acquire their services when I have registered a domain name for my site, with all the complete features to make it fully ready to run successfully and generate steady passive income for me.

Mediavine is addition ways to make more money from your blog. It gives blogger opportunity to maximize the potential of their blog. But it is very hard to get accepted into mediavine these days, your blog must have lots of traffic from top tier countries.

You need high traffic to work with mediavine. If you already have high traffic, why should you be using third party site for google ads? But it is also true that you receive higher paying ads.

This mediavine company seem like a good advertising company for my blog as I have been looking for ways to monetize my blog for a while now, I will visit their website to know more about them.

mediavine is a google partner advertising company. Whet they do is resell google ads, they may also have other ads but most of the ads are from google adsense

Well, I have never come into contact with this service provider called medicine. I've not even heard about them before either. I hope they are worth people's Investment though

All the high paying ad networks for publisher have high requirement for traffic. Therefore, they do not give any chance to small publishers to make money from their ads.

Yes, that the reason I have not used ad network like mediavine. They are google seller which means they resell google ads. They resell only high paying ads.

Madiavine could be a full service management company for content creators. By installing one script that optimizes all placements on an influencer's website,and it's also google partner advertising company

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds