Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mashup products

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here sell mashup products? For those wondering, it's essentially taking two IPs and combining them to make a mashup of it. So some t-shirts for example will have a theme, like lets say Super Mario bros 3, but they mash it up with another popular franchise, like Mad Max, and you combine both elements into a mashup. A lot of sites sell shirts and art prints with mashups. Is there good money in doing this?

Advertisement Placeholder
Mashup products, which combine elements from different products or industries to create something new and unique, can be both a risky and potentially profitable business.The profitability of a business depends on various factors, including market demand, competition, cost structure, and execution.

Mashup products, which combine elements from different products or industries to create something new and unique, can be both a risky and potentially profitable business.The profitability of a business depends on various factors, including market demand, competition, cost structure, and execution.

Honestly, I believe that the market demands for such products are not always high and it's the reason why some of the products are very expensive. As for competitive nature of such brands, it's not always stiff which makes less pressuring for those in it to short sell their products.

Does anyone here sell mashup products? For those wondering, it's essentially taking two IPs and combining them to make a mashup of it. So some t-shirts for example will have a theme, like lets say Super Mario bros 3, but they mash it up with another popular franchise, like Mad Max, and you combine both elements into a mashup. A lot of sites sell shirts and art prints with mashups. Is there good money in doing this?

I have probably seen such kind of products. However, I have never heard about them. Well, if you "mix up" two different products, then doesn't this mean that you are also required to have consent of the other brand in order to avoid legal problems?

I have probably seen such kind of products. However, I have never heard about them. Well, if you "mix up" two different products, then doesn't this mean that you are also required to have consent of the other brand in order to avoid legal problems?

There's a very point in what you have mentioned about needing to have the consent of the other brand in order to avoid legal problems. I'm sure that they will make provision for it, otherwise it's going to cost them more than the profit they make.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds