Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Martee's Exchange Palace

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
Hey guys, thought I'd start my own little exchange shop because why the hell not.

I'm not looking for WGBB$ (Although, if you'd prefer that, I wouldn't deny it) I'm looking to help you out if you help me out, quid pro quo. In exchange for you doing a task (or if you're feeling nice, several tasks) I'll do something for you, which you can pick from a list of things I think are handy!

Tasks I want doing:

- Follow @RePaintCoventry (You'll have to provide me with your name for verification)
- Tweet about @RePaintCoventry using the hashtag#Coventry. Something simple like "@RePaintCoventry is doing great things in #Coventry" will do. :) (This one nets you a bonus task from me!)
- Like RePaint Coventry on Facebook
- Follow @MarteeBerisford on Twitter.

In exchange for you doing one or more of the tasks above, I'll provide the following in return:

• 10 posts on your forum
  • 10 comments on your blog
  • A follow back from both accounts (Twitter only)
  • I'll write a short article for you (1-200 words)
  • 5 threads on your Forum
I'll add more tasks as I think of some, unless you have ideas?

Hopefully this is satisfactory for everyone, if not, give me a shout!

Advertisement Placeholder
Followed all twitter accounts, tweeted & liked the FB page all as 'Faded Webz'.

Do I just pick which one of these I want?
Code:
10 posts on your forum
10 comments on your blog
A follow back from both accounts (Twitter only)
I'll write a short article for you (1-200 words)
5 threads on your Forum

Yeh just pick what you want mate. :) I'll be in London for two days so obviously I can't do it until I get back but rest assured, I'll do it!

If I pick the article thingamajig, how many tasks do I need to do for you in order for you to increase that word count to 1-500? :p

I've already liked the page on Facebook with my brother's account (I don't own one) - Zoran Rihtar.

If I pick the article thingamajig, how many tasks do I need to do for you in order for you to increase that word count to 1-500? :p

I've already liked the page on Facebook with my brother's account (I don't own one) - Zoran Rihtar.

That would be two tasks worth (so you'll have to pop for another :p) but regarding articles, I would prefer to write 1-200 words. I choose that so people who wanted one with what I class as weird and obscure topics wouldn't take up my time writing 500 words of filler, haha. So tell me your topic and I'll tell you if I can write 500 words worth. :p Makes it easier for me and higher quality for you is all if I write about what I can actually write about. xD

@Martee; Alright, alright. I'm gonna PM you the topic and the type of article I'm lookin' for and you tell me if you're up for writing more than 200 words :wink:

I tweeted about the Coventry thing so that makes two tasks :3

Technically three tasks with the FB like. :p *goes off to read PM*

I tweeted "@RePaintCoventry is doing great things in #Coventry"
I am interested in the 10 blog comments.

Just followed you from @sidelinetoday, I would love 10 posts on PromotionBoss.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Martee; Alright, alright. I'm gonna PM you the topic and the type of article I'm lookin' for and you tell me if you're up for writing more than 200 words :wink:

I tweeted about the Coventry thing so that makes two tasks :3

Sorry about the lateness on this, been a very hectic week. You're next on my list!

20 posts and 15 topics? :)

All done under the name Gandalf. :)

I tweeted "@RePaintCoventry is doing great things in #Coventry"
I am interested in the 10 blog comments.

On what site mate? :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds