Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing via CJ Affiliate

I have not used click junction for marketing my products before either. But I do know that they are good to use also because I know a lot of people who talk about using them for their own marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
This is really nice as it is actually a two in one service. It serves as a means where business owners can promote their goods and services through affiliate marketing and on the other hand, it gives job opportunities for affiliate marketers as well. This is actually my first time hearing about these kind of plathform

Okay? But does this CJ affiliate marketing charge based on commission on sales? As one may not have the upfront payment to make.

Affiliate marketing is good if you can build engagement for your products,as an affiliate marketer there is slight chance of loosing,you can either promote your product or be the promoter of a product.
That is true, affiliate marketing involves referring people to a product, and earning something in return, am trying to start an affiliate marketing business soon.

Before deciding the best plaform to use, the product should first be considered because the platform goes a long way in selling the product, for instance, online gigs are best sold in freelancing sites.

I still remember I was using to promote hosting deals as they have decent sales commission and easy to manage everything but now I am doing directly from hosting provider but I never had any issue with CJ.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds