Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing on Clickbank

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Clickbank is one of the biggest platform for affiliate marketing. You can use this platform in two ways, one you can become an affiliate and earn money by referring sellers, two you can start selling your products. Have you used clickbank either to sell your products or to work as an affiliate marketer?

Advertisement Placeholder
Once, I wanted to try this affiliate network, however, I could not because it was not available in my home country. However, I have integrated click bank affiliate on my clients website. I don't know anything about the chances of making money.

Have you checked it they have changed the rule and accepted your country in their country list? I see that a lot of people use clickbank.

I have ate so much about clickbank and how we can use it to make money by doing affiliate marketing on the website. The thing is that I haven't really had much interest in affiliate marketing because I don't really have the tools to begin to start doing the work

Have you checked it they have changed the rule and accepted your country in their country list? I see that a lot of people use clickbank.
Clickbank is still not available in the country, I was suggested that I should change the country to use the service. But I did not do that because I was afraid if they will block payment.

I have used click bank before but not as for marketing my products but as an affiliate. But I also know I can use them to markett products too through their affiliate program

clickbank is one of the best affiliate marketing platforms in which you can register and start promoting a lot of products. They have wide range of attractive product you can promote.

This is really nice, how does the being an affiliate marketer part work though? Do customers also visit the site or is it like your regular affiliate marketing, where the company gives you access to information about their products on the plathform so you can search for customers yourselves.

This is my first time of hearing the name of this platform, although I have worked before as an affiliate marketer but never use this platform before,but is a good one that you bring it here tho.
Clickbank is one of the biggest platform for affiliate marketing. You can use this platform in two ways, one you can become an affiliate and earn money by referring sellers, two you can start selling your products. Have you used clickbank either to sell your products or to work as an affiliate marketer?

I've never used clickbank to do affiliate marketing online, cos I'm not an affiliate marketers. Those who are marketing via the site are simply making cool cash from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds