Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Marketing in Facebook Groups

Dannyjax

Credits
Have you ever considered making use of Facebook groups to carry out your marketing? How successful have it been for your services? I have been using it for a while now but I'm not getting much results from it. I'm looking for more ways to get more traffic to my page and site, so I will keep improvising.

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing on facebook groups works only when it is your own group (you are the admin). Marketing on someone else's facebook group does not work. Marketing on public groups where content is not moderated also doe snot work because there are more spammers than the marketers.

Marketing on facebook groups works only when it is your own group (you are the admin). Marketing on someone else's facebook group does not work. Marketing on public groups where content is not moderated also doe snot work because there are more spammers than the marketers.
Yeah, that's very correct. You have to be the group owner in order to successfully make good use of it in marketing your products or services. Otherwise, it's going to be very difficult for you to have any breakthrough with your marketing.

That really depends on how you do it.

I can thank a few different groups on Facebook that do not belong to me for my significant growth on Facebook.

I started posting my hiking videos on hiking groups and invited people to see more of my stuff from my page. I then used my page to promote my group. Now I have a popular page next to a popular group.

You just have to make sure you can promote things in groups that belong to you. It helps if you promote that group from time to time as well.

Groups is more about creating connections, networking and establishing yourself as an authority in your industry. If you're noticeable on groups, people will explore more to learn about you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds