Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making online money, cryptos, and much more

Most of the websites nowadays are scams, they will not pay you and beside that some of them if pay you it would take a long time to wait for the payment process.
That's it, but happens to newbie online, if you are online for a long time I believe you can differentiate between a scam and a legitimate website, you don't need any platform to help you to do that.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money from post to pay forums here, it is good that you get more understanding about most of the topics and try to make a very quality post in order not to get ban and you will earn a very good amount of money from post to pay.

Making money from post to pay forums here, it is good that you get more understanding about most of the topics and try to make a very quality post in order not to get ban and you will earn a very good amount of money from post to pay.
Paid to post forum is being the most easiest way to make money for me online but I'm still looking for ways to earn more and make more money online on a daily basis.

Thsts
Mmm, you cant use this as your main income source, it's more like a plus. In a week, if you get into it (not too much) you might win $20-30 but you need some time to get the hang of it. I hope you fitnd this helpful, and remember you should do your own research to make your own opinion!

Making money online is something that you have to be constantly evaluating to see how things are going on. Something that might be profitable today might not even be profitable tomorrow.
Sure so when yiu get the chance you have to put in your maximum effort. By doing so you will reap what you sow and there cannot be any two ways about that.

Once you read The thread and you understand the content, you should be able to write little comments that is related to the thread . You shouldn't post comments that isn't related to it.

That's it, but happens to newbie online, if you are online for a long time I believe you can differentiate between a scam and a legitimate website, you don't need any platform to help you to do that.
Yeah defenetly, the scammers are searching for new people to deceive them, everyone who is new to crypto or online jobs must be careful of scammers.

Crypto currencies are always the best, although they present a great level of risk.

It's not something easy but people have to make up their minds to get involved in it the right way.

So they don't lose .

Making money online is a good way of earning income aside from the offline jobs. There are many platforms through which money can be obtained on the internet such as playing games and answering surveys for money on FreeCash

Yeah defenetly, the scammers are searching for new people to deceive them, everyone who is new to crypto or online jobs must be careful of scammers.
Yeah, most newbies don't really what's going on online the scammers takes that as an opportunity to scam them this is very bad, that's why it is always advisible to make good research before joining any new site.

If you earn a good amount of money online you can decide to so things like crypto trading to earn a extra income online, investment is one of the best way to earn a huge amount of money online.

Making money online through crypto currencies is something that's almost hard now.

The Market is not friendly.

Things are becoming hard and it is important to not venture into crypto currencies again.
as a newbie it is not advisable for you to venture into the cryptocurrency market at the moment because you can lose a lot of money. What I will advise people to do at the moment is to identify good projects that started this year and invest on it little by little. A project like the optimism can pump very hard in the next bull market.

if you are not from a top-tier country you don't need to bother yourself about online surveys because you will not be able to make anything reasonable. It is only good for people who are in top-tier countries.

Unfortunately, this is true. I myself belong to a lower tier country and I have never made any money at all. I do not blame the survey sites for that. This is because they are themselves required to collect marketing data form Tier 1 countries only.
some of that requires you to invest some money before you can make something reasonable. I have seen someone who invested money in an online game before and was able to make some profit.

I think that such kind of sites that require you to pay upfront money could be a scam or a gambling platform. This could cause many people to lose money in the end.

If you earn a good amount of money online you can decide to so things like crypto trading to earn a extra income online, investment is one of the best way to earn a huge amount of money online.
Cryptocurrency trading requires you to have enough knowledge before you can decide to trade in the cryptocurrency market. It is only necessary if you do not want to lose your money.

Cryptocurrency trading requires you to have enough knowledge before you can decide to trade in the cryptocurrency market. It is only necessary if you do not want to lose your money.
That's true, you need a good knowledge before you can be able to trade the cryptocurrency market if you don't know how to do that you will lose a lot of money.

Unfortunately, this is true. I myself belong to a lower tier country and I have never made any money at all. I do not blame the survey sites for that. This is because they are themselves required to collect marketing data form Tier 1 countries only.

I think that such kind of sites that require you to pay upfront money could be a scam or a gambling platform. This could cause many people to lose money in the end.
Yes, many websites that requires to pay an upfront money can run away with people's money at any time. This is why it is important to be very careful on any of those kind of platforms.

Yes, many websites that requires to pay an upfront money can run away with people's money at any time. This is why it is important to be very careful on any of those kind of platforms.

Many of such kind of sites are actually Hyip sites that usually scam people. I have also been scammed by such kind of Hyip sites in the past as well. Since then, I avoid them at all cost.

Many of such kind of sites are actually Hyip sites that usually scam people. I have also been scammed by such kind of Hyip sites in the past as well. Since then, I avoid them at all cost.
I have decided not to accept any high-yield investment program again. No matter how you convinced me to register on such site , i will never give-in to it.

Crypto currencies Still remain very much reliable. Most especially for those who have taken time to learn how it works. You make money in and out of season without any barrier at all .

I have actually fallen for such websites before but I have been able to learn my lessons. The best way to make money online is for you to venture into a particular business and learn the necessary skills required to succeed in it.

Paid to post forum is being the most easiest way to make money for me online but I'm still looking for ways to earn more and make more money online on a daily basis.
Yeah and it is very good like that, that one should be looking for other ways of earning money online too, not only to be fully depending only on post to pay forums.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds