Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money with adult sites?

Shole1

Addicted member
Credits
We all know that the internet has a lot of spicy material, but does it still earn money if you start right now with it?
I plan to make a story site soon, looking for a host, I have a domain, and I hope to make some money with it sometime soon.
Any of you own or made adult sites in the past?

Advertisement Placeholder
Adult content is one of the hottest properties that almost a lot of people are interested in. The industry is one of the biggest outside of betting, sports and entertainment in general.

I believe that making money from adult content is a popular way of making money, but it is unethical. Adult content has destroyed youth and it leads to addiction. Therefore, I would not advise you to start such kind of website. There are various other niches that can make you good money.

I believe that making money from adult content is a popular way of making money, but it is unethical. Adult content has destroyed youth and it leads to addiction. Therefore, I would not advise you to start such kind of website. There are various other niches that can make you good money.
True but as he said:
Adult content is one of the hottest properties that almost a lot of people are interested in. The industry is one of the biggest outside of betting, sports and entertainment in general.

It seems to be easy and good money to be made there, what other reason than just being ethical would you add to not making one?

Don't really know much about this or how it's works if it's works, you can explain better to make us understand so we can understand and share what we know about it

One of the ways to make money with adult site is to promote affiliate programs. There are some adult membership websites which offers affiliate programs. You can simply promote them on your blog just to earn commissions

We all know that the internet has a lot of spicy material, but does it still earn money if you start right now with it?
I plan to make a story site soon, looking for a host, I have a domain, and I hope to make some money with it sometime soon.
What kind of story do you want to post on the site? If will not be an adult content, it is good but if it contains something addictive, what will you be promoting?

Even though I have not run any adult sites before, but from my experience in using the internet, I know it is a very lucrative niche. But it is rather unfortunate that it has done more harm than good to the youths just as someone already stated above. It is just my opinion though.

This is like someone how is selling alcohol or cigarettes to people he acquires money and he damages a lot of families with cancer and illness and it is the same for adult websites for making families. Many men will not have even time for many essential things like exams and even skip the revision section and only search for these sites.

This is like someone how is selling alcohol or cigarettes to people he acquires money and he damages a lot of families with cancer and illness and it is the same for adult websites for making families. Many men will not have even time for many essential things like exams and even skip the revision section and only search for these sites.

This is why I am extremely against such kind of sites. The only person who benefits from these sites are those who own such sites as they generate massive amounts of revenue from advertisement.

Adult sites is a good way to make money and it is on a high demand but i wouldn't advise one to go into such because it could have a negative effect of the life of people especially youths.

You can promote affiliate product on your adult website if it happens that you receive lot of free organic traffic. There are some adult sites which offer membership program. You can promote some of this membership site on your website and earn commission.

People are really making money from adult content..I read a post sometimes ago that so many people are making up to $1500 in a month from adult sites. I don't know how true this is?

To be honest this is something that I have not got involved in because I think there's a lot of moral and ethical dilemmas when it comes to this however it seems that it is very profitable for those that have gotten into it however you have to remember that a lot of countries consider this to be illegal and therefore it is going to be an uphill battle for you.

I don't encourage anyone to promote content that is unethical and has a negative impact on society, especially the younger generation.

I think it's really a selfish thing to promote vulgarity only for the sake of money.

You can make a lot of money doing so many constructive and good things, which will also have a positive impact on our society or culture.

You can promote affiliate product on your adult website if it happens that you receive lot of free organic traffic. There are some adult sites which offer membership program. You can promote some of this membership site on your website and earn commission.

Generally, adult products are usually promoted on many adult sites. This is how they actually make money. Adult sites have a much higher click-through rate as compared to other sites.

I don't dabble with adult content but I do know there is a lot of money to be made in this area. I think getting companies like Adam and Eve to run ads on your site alone will give you good money.

I was actually working for a site (similar to what you're speaking of) but not quite as naughty. 😂😝 Mostly just strange photo requests from customers with strange tastes ... lots of feet photos with (very) specific nail polish colors, rainbow stripes in my hair, etc.
I don't know, the $$ was good but it had a trashy aspect to it and one day I just quit.
Not for me.
But yes, it is a booming industry online.

This is something unethical and could cause damage to others like someone who is selling tobacco to people and believe that it is something profitable but damage others.

One of the ways to make money with adult site is to promote affiliate programs. There are some adult membership websites which offers affiliate programs. You can simply promote them on your blog just to earn commissions
Definitely, making money with adult websites is probably one of the best and easiest in my own opinion. There are people making thousands of Dollars every single month on adult affiliate programs like crakrevenue.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds