Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money Through Webmaster Forums

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I am on a couple of webmaster forums where I earn as a package team member. My job is th post on forums that order posting package through webmaster forums. I also sell credits I earn on these sites. Do you use webmaster forums to generate an income.

Advertisement Placeholder
I joined one and didn't request payment and the website is not loading for days now so I don't know what to expect but it's a good option to earn.

I am on a couple of webmaster forums where I earn as a package team member. My job is th post on forums that order posting package through webmaster forums. I also sell credits I earn on these sites. Do you use webmaster forums to generate an income.
I don't have an experience of this kind of forum because I have never worked on any of them

I am not so good with topics that are for webmasters only but slowly trying to learn as it will help in my overall learning

Even though webmaster forums are basically forums where you discuss website-related topics, these sites are used by website owners and you might be able to get a lot of jobs. While you might not be able to earn a lot of money by using these forums, you get working opportunities as paid posers on various forums as well as wricle writers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds