Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money on your forum

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
The forum must have other paid resources like upgrades. A forum user can bypass all these networks and not be monetized by using Brave Browser as the default browser for navigation which leads to earning nothing from his forum use. Also, have a shop market where you sell products with the name of the forum.

You can earn money on your forum by creating a paid membership website and adding affiliate links and content, while using ad networks.

Having paid membership, Adsense, and promotion from the local businesses would help your forum. Try to connect with local businesses, this would definitely help your revenue stream and your locality is also benefited by your forum.

When you are running a site, it is necessary to make money from your site because you need to pay for domain renewal, hosting renewal, and other website management fees. If you have a forum, how are you making money on your forum? I have a forum. I use Adsense, Adhitz, and A-Ads on my forum. I earn pennies with these ad networks, but it is better than earning nothing. What do you think?
I think that the easiest way to actually make money on a website of this nature is probably do advertisements however generally you can also use it to Market specific things based on various members and they can pay you a sort of commission fee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds