Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money on Vocal

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Vocal.Media is a publishing platform where you can earn form your articles when people read your work. They track the time spent on your article to figure out whether the visitotr read your article or not. They pay via Stripe only, so if you can use Stripe, you can use the platform. The average pay rate is $4 per 1000 reads. Have you tried Vocal to make money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Vocal.Media is a publishing platform where you can earn form your articles when people read your work. They track the time spent on your article to figure out whether the visitotr read your article or not. They pay via Stripe only, so if you can use Stripe, you can use the platform. The average pay rate is $4 per 1000 reads. Have you tried Vocal to make money?

I have not heard about it but to do you have an idea if they can pay people who are not experts in article writing

I am aware of this website as some of the users from the US do share about it and they are earning well from it but I don't have any plans or qualifications to join it

I am aware of this website as some of the users from the US do share about it and they are earning well from it but I don't have any plans or qualifications to join it
This kind of platform will be very good for people who are from top tier countries.

That is a very good site, but I do not have an account on Stripe. It is my first time hearing about this payment method Stripe/

This kind of platform will be very good for people who are from top tier countries.
Yes because they pay via Stripe and as per my knowledge its a very complicated payment gateway and is available for top tier only

That might be a new method of payment. I will try to check if it is a good site to accept payment like PayPal. It is my first time to heart about this payment method.

That might be a new method of payment. I will try to check if it is a good site to accept payment like PayPal. It is my first time to heart about this payment method.
They pay via Stripe only which I don't think is working for our location so it will be hard to join any such website

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds