Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money on TikTok?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Just like Youtube, TikTok also has a monetization program, however, it is not available globally. You can make money on Tiktok even when you are not in a monetization-supported country. The easiest way to do so is to build followers and engagements and offer influencer marketing. Another common method is to live stream. You make money when you receive gifts during livestream.

Advertisement Placeholder
Tiktok is banned in India but yes you can earn by monetizing your account and also if you can work as an influencer for different brands

Tiktok is banned in India but yes you can earn by monetizing your account and also if you can work as an influencer for different brands
I hear there are a lot of Tiktok alternatives, how are these apps doing in India?

I hear there are a lot of Tiktok alternatives, how are these apps doing in India?
I am not fully aware of the earning aspect but they are good as personally, I don't prefer these apps and most are happy with Instagram and Facebook reels and enjoying it

Peplle make money on TikTok through the videos that they make and some of them sell things on TikTok.

This is how they are making money know as they are brand influencers and help brands in their product promotion

That's right! TikTok offers a few ways to monetize your video and earn money on the network. While the official monetization program is not yet available worldwide, there are other methods to earn money on TikTok.

Influencer marketing is one of the most popular ways to generate money on TikTok. Brands may approach you to cooperate on sponsored content as you grow your following and interaction on the site. This includes making postings that highlight or promote a certain product or service. You may earn paid or other reward from the brand in exchange for your promotion.

TikTok is not available in India but we cannot deny that it was the trendsetter and have the capability to let you earn money from it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds