Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money on Jobboy

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Jobboy is a micro job site just like Picoworkers, Microworkers and Rapidworkers. You can either hire freelancers to work on your jobs or work on small jobs to make money. I have used this platform to work on micro jobs. However, instead of withdrawing, I used my earned income to hire workers. If you want to work on micro jobs, you can try this platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's great to know, I never even heard about this website but I think it's legit so I will find time to check this website out.

I still have some funds on this site (but less than the minimum withdrawal threshold), I am considering going back and either using the funds for hiring workers or working to reach the payment threshold.

Thank you for sharing your Obboy experience. It's nice to hear you've utilized this system for microtasking and had a positive experience with it. It's also intriguing to learn that instead of withdrawing your earnings, you've utilized them to recruit people. This is an excellent technique for individuals looking to expand their business or expand their operations. I will absolutely look into Obboy for micro employment options.

Thank you for sharing your Obboy experience. It's nice to hear you've utilized this system for microtasking and had a positive experience with it. It's also intriguing to learn that instead of withdrawing your earnings, you've utilized them to recruit people. This is an excellent technique for individuals looking to expand their business or expand their operations. I will absolutely look into Obboy for micro employment options.
I will also be looking into it. It seem to be a very nice platform that I can work on.

I am not very good with micro-tasks so I am not part of any micro-task website at present but will see and join if its paying well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds