Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Making money from your own social bookmarking sites

MrX

Credits
I finished writing an eBook recently on making money with your social bookmarking site which I distributed on communities like DigitalPoint and many more which I would like to share with WebGuruBB too :)

Teaser :

Introduction : Learn how to make money from your social bookmarking sites. You can make around $20 to $25 every month.

Teaser : Before we read further let me tell you, you must have read a lot of books with the similar title or topic so what is the difference in this book.
This eBook does not promise to make you a millionaire overnight but it shows you a way to start making money from your websites quickly and easily.
If you follow the book carefully you would be making at least $20 + every month.

Here is the Link for the dowload
http://www.mediafire.com/?hfflob2cno3mw94
Password is : dpfreecopy

Advertisement Placeholder
Why thank you MrX , I've just downloaded it and I'll be sure to give it a read after my work is finished. Thanks for sharing it with us. <3

Thanks a lot for the ebook.

Are you giving us reselling right? Are we allowed to distribute it without your permission?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds