Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money from Twitter Subscribe

Advertisement Placeholder
@Heatman - Well does this mean that you basically charge a fee from people for subscribing to your twitter channel? I am quite sure that if this is the case, then many people may be offering something special. majority of the twitter channels are free to use, I reckon.

@Heatman - Well does this mean that you basically charge a fee from people for subscribing to your twitter channel? I am quite sure that if this is the case, then many people may be offering something special. majority of the twitter channels are free to use, I reckon.

Yes @Good-Person, that's exactly how it works. I follow a lot of accounts on Twitter in which some of them are investigative journalist and some of them have their account on subscribe option where you will have to pay at least $1 to have full access to their investigative findings.

Problem is, I don't see people subscribing to most of these twitter users. Main reason why is because no one wants to pay to see someone's tweets sooner. What do subscriptions even offer? Exclusive content only available to said subscribers? What else does a subscription offer? Because if it's just to see a users tweets behind a paywall, Twitter will not survive much longer.

Problem is, I don't see people subscribing to most of these twitter users. Main reason why is because no one wants to pay to see someone's tweets sooner. What do subscriptions even offer? Exclusive content only available to said subscribers? What else does a subscription offer? Because if it's just to see a users tweets behind a paywall, Twitter will not survive much longer.

Information actually matters to someone who is looking for it which is why I believe that people actually pay for such subscription especially if the Twitter handle owner is giving them exactly what they are looking for which they can't really get from another sources.

Twitter is one of the best social media platform that is equipped with many opportunities to make money. Some of the ways to make money on twitter are through subscription, paid ads etc.

I have never considered using this feature, therefore, I am not aware of any requirements to use this feature. I have over a dozen Twitter accounts that I use personally as well as for my online stores and websites. I have never made money on twitter directly, but I use Twitter to send traffic on my stores and websites, and make money by generating revenue on my sites.

I have never considered using this feature, therefore, I am not aware of any requirements to use this feature. I have over a dozen Twitter accounts that I use personally as well as for my online stores and websites. I have never made money on twitter directly, but I use Twitter to send traffic on my stores and websites, and make money by generating revenue on my sites.

One thing that I love so much about each and every social media platform is that there is a way you can be able to exploit it into giving you exactly what you want. The most important thing is for you to know how to get the best of the social media platform you are making use of, just like you are doing with Twitter in generating traffic to your stores.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds