Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money as a Writer: Is It Easy?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I started my online journey as a writer and I still write and make money. Based on my experience, I can say writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. However, it is also very difficult to make a good income as a writer. While posting on forums and discussion boards can make you easy money, you earn little through this method.You can make a lot of money through freelance writing and ebooks but it is really difficult to get freelance writing contracts and sell ebooks.

Advertisement Placeholder
Forum posting is always low paying but the requirements are easier as compared to Article writing so it's easier and this is why we see most prefer online earnings through forums.

I started my online journey as a writer and I still write and make money. Based on my experience, I can say writing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. However, it is also very difficult to make a good income as a writer. While posting on forums and discussion boards can make you easy money, you earn little through this method.You can make a lot of money through freelance writing and ebooks but it is really difficult to get freelance writing contracts and sell ebooks.
It is not easy to make money as a writer because there are times that you will run out of ideas

Its not easy because not everyone is a writer and you need to have skills to write and not everyone can do that

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds