Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money as a Gamer

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Gaming is a huge industry. Game companies make a lot of money selling games and gaming devices. However, gamers can also make money form their gaming activities. There are a lot of methods to make money as a gamer, for example, playing in tournaments, monetizing game content, streaming game, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to be so much interested in playing games in the past but not much nowadays but if I can find ways to earn while gaming then I may give it a try.

Gaming is a huge industry. Game companies make a lot of money selling games and gaming devices. However, gamers can also make money form their gaming activities. There are a lot of methods to make money as a gamer, for example, playing in tournaments, monetizing game content, streaming game, etc.
I think this is quite understandable because I never knew how people could make money being a gamer

There are platforms on which we can play online games with live gamers and can even win contests and make money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds