Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Full Time Income Online Just With Your Phone

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
In many developing nations, a computer can be a luxury, nevertheless, smartphones are widespread. If a person does not have a computer and just a smartphone, can he or she really make a full-time income solely through the mobile phone?
I believe it is absolutely possible. You can use social media platforms to monetize your video content as well as start influencer marketing. From Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok to YouTube, there are multiple platforms that offer diverse income streams.
You can also explore print-on-demand businesses where you can design and sell products through your phone. Dropshipping and affiliate marketing are also possible to run through a phone.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm sure it's possible, but it would probably be unbearable. To have to do all of your work on a phone, would have to be annoying I think. I can do a lot of work on my phone, it doesnt mean I enjoy it haha. But if they can somehow make phones so easy to navigate and use for work, then my tune will change a bit on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds