Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making/Earning Apps, No work required.

No offense, but this is actually kind of funny. I doubt you are going to see any app like that. If there was one, you would have found out about it from people a long time ago.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are looking for a way to earn money online you are expected to learn things like forex trading, I believe that's the best way you can get the best results you want.

There's no website to that would pay you to do nothing and thank goodness you know it sounds lazy and backwards. They too also need to make money so you will have to work so you get paid.

I'm wounding and looking for apps that are simple and free to install that does not require any work at all, meaning once installed and setup and that's it, let it do its thing in the background and soon enough in a week or so you see your balance going up.

Sounds lazy and relaxed, doesn't it :p

But yeah

Are there any apps like that around, any good once that does what it does and no work to do with it?
Mmm those apps offer very little money I haven't heard of such a app or site I heard of like Internet sharing but for me I earn basicly nothing I know its very easy but for me it's not worth it unless you are from big counties

No offense, but this is actually kind of funny. I doubt you are going to see any app like that. If there was one, you would have found out about it from people a long time ago.
It looks funny but its not really funny at all because there's no such app in existence , how could you just downloaded an app and be making money on it without doing nothing .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds