Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making business decisions

Making good business decisions are really going along way in helping your business to become very successful and of course you have to work with the right people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making business decisions is a very good, important and necessary but the key thing is making the right decision because in business once someone misses the move or step he or she could end up making the wrong decision that will hunt the person for the rest of his or her business most especially when the person is a sole owner of the business

Making business decisions is a very good, important and necessary but the key thing is making the right decision because in business once someone misses the move or step he or she could end up making the wrong decision that will hunt the person for the rest of his or her business most especially when the person is a sole owner of the business
When making decisions the manager or business owner should see to it that the decision is right for the benefit of the business and will have no adverse effect on other things. Sometimes the boss is harsh or is rash making decisions that later on will be regretted.

My No1 advise would be

Learn to stop eating up people's opinions.

People say things based on how they feel.

No matter how smart you think the person is, he's still a biased human.

Filter appropriately, know what works for you.
Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

No matter how smart someone sounds sometimes, he still makes mistakes.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
That is so true. You can not please every body. Just be the best person that you can. See to it that you do not step on other people to go higher. In making the right decisions, one should really think wisely and carefully. Be unique. No one else in this world is like you.

Great insight my friend. but I think we all should also leave room for other peoples ideas. You know you can't be right all the time.

You need to understand that there would be enough decisions making in your business venture so you will need to learn to make real time decisions.

Business decision is very vital in landing safely in the business world, if you ain't disciplined in your business stands or decision you're bound to lose.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
There are sometimes I get indecisive, perhaps due to emotions which could be fear primarily.
On such times, I bank on my mentor's words and it always works for me.
Most times, we have to filter the words people say after listening to them.

Actually it's best not too attach too much emotion and most times people opinion are most times helpful in contributing in our business sucess ,we can not always know be every thing we also need help

Be able to take decision faster when it comes to business. This will give you the opportunity to learn faster. You discover what is working and what doesn't it work.

I think you need to be very careful when making decisions in business. Get input from others but do not be unduly influenced by their opinions or what they say.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Makin g decision sometimes ould be very challanging and one need to be properlly guilded to be able to stay in the right track.When taking decision one needs to be objective by choosing the most appropriate course that will eventuall suit his business in line with his vision.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

In as much as you try to get advice from people regarding your business, you should learn to be decisive.
Know the advice to stick to and the one to filter away.
Take your time and reason out what works best for you.

In as much as you try to get advice from people regarding your business, you should learn to be decisive.
Know the advice to stick to and the one to filter away.
Take your time and reason out what works best for you.
Most business failure can be attributed to poor decision making.
In a critical situation where decision making is so difficult, seek advice from experts in your field, weigh the balances and take a decision.

Making sound business decisions is crucial to the venture's success. This is accomplished through observations and feasibility studies. Create a budget as well as a business plan. This will aid you in future decision-making because you will know what you can rely on.

Making sound business decisions is crucial to the venture's success. This is accomplished through observations and feasibility studies. Create a budget as well as a business plan. This will aid you in future decision-making because you will know what you can rely on.
This is a good advice. But do you think getting suggestions and opinions from people for your business is a good decision? Should an entrepreneur be influenced by the opinions of others?

In cases of significant decision making it is advisable to consult with your mentor and try to get expert insight on what you are trying to do. To prevent making mistakes

I quite agree with the last part that decisions are to be made with the head and not sentimentally.
Another thing is to ensure that you look at situations from all angles and make sure you surround yourself with the right team.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds