Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money by selling photos?

Lens

Captain Junkie
Credits
Obviously, you can make money by selling photos online. You could take a snap of your yourself using your mobile phone and upload it on some platforms that will reward you for upload your photos . Example of such platform are Shutterstock, iStock etc. These platforms gives you opportunity to make money once your photos are sold.

Advertisement Placeholder
Snap of your yourself? This means our snap? They don't pay for pictures like that. You need to take pictures of nature and things which others may require so whenever anyone download your uploaded photo you'll get commission.

I listed a couple of photos on shutterstock many years ago, however, I am yet to make any sales. I think a better way to sell photos is by using it on print on demand products.

I listed a couple of photos on shutterstock many years ago, however, I am yet to make any sales. I think a better way to sell photos is by using it on print on demand products.
One of my friend also purchased a specialized camera just to earn from shutterstock and other related websites but didn't able to make even a penny.

One of my friend also purchased a specialized camera just to earn from shutterstock and other related websites but didn't able to make even a penny.
In order to make money on shutterstock you need to upload photos that businesses and individuals are willing to pay money for it. You also need to do SEO on your listing. sadly, a lot of us fail in these areas.

I think this is a complicated way to earn money online. And you don't even know if your photos would be bought or not.

Its a very hard way to earn money but if you are interested then you can certainly try this as the earnings are good

I heard that they are certain kind of photos that are bought on Shutterstock. People say it is very hard to sell photos online.

Its a great way to earn if you can click and upload unique photos that others will be interested in buying

Its a great way to earn if you can click and upload unique photos that others will be interested in buying
You just have to be extremely good when it comes to taking pictures so that you will be able to sell them at better prices

We need to have a good camera and need to click photos that were never seen by anyone and only then they will pay for it

I came to know from a user that these websites pay so low that its not even worth to try any such website.

This is a new information to me. Does it fine if we take a snap of our self? Have you made money by making this task successful. This is a great idea and encouraging me to achieve the goal.

It's not new and many are earning from it for years now but the earnings may not be that big because these websites pay us low

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds