Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Make money at home or

Sorn1938

Credits
Make money at home or from home is the dream of many people who want to be entrepreneurs, to own a business and live the life of your dreams, for others generate extra income, or maybe, people looking for something more to be working as another employee as it does most people.

Advertisement Placeholder
I read an article that the next generations (e.g Y and Z) would find it necessary to work at home. Working at home is great, but if everyone would work at home the society would become completely isolated from each other and we are already alienated enough.
Of course, there are many job that just can't be done by Internet

I read an article that the next generations (e.g Y and Z) would find it necessary to work at home. Working at home is great, but if everyone would work at home the society would become completely isolated from each other and we are already alienated enough.
Of course, there are many job that just can't be done by Internet

I argue that it's already happened.. the isolation I mean. We're getting to a point where we all do what we can to avoid interaction.

I argue that it's already happened.. the isolation I mean. We're getting to a point where we all do what we can to avoid interaction.
Yes that is definitely problem right now even, just when we take us on forum for e.g we are sitting in front of the computer half of the day

I could do it but I don't think I would want to. I would have to agree with Christopher that if the majority of society were to do this then it would definitely encourage a more isolated-lifestyle type of society.

I could do it but I don't think I would want to. I would have to agree with Christopher that if the majority of society were to do this then it would definitely encourage a more isolated-lifestyle type of society.

Well, people are becoming socially awkward and afraid of social situations.

I get paid to write so I work at home all the time. I've been doing it for several years and I love it. I make my own schedule and I go out whenever I want. I am very social.

That has always been a dream of mine also, and I do hope that I'll be able to work from home at some point in my life. Maybe one day I will be able to.

I don't avoid interactions but I do find it a lot easier to interact with people online. Social anxiety doesn't help! haha

I've been self employed my whole working life, but it's not for everyone. You have to have a certain amount of discipline or it won't work out for you. It can become so easy to get distracted around the house with other things, instead of working.

I've been self employed my whole working life, but it's not for everyone. You have to have a certain amount of discipline or it won't work out for you. It can become so easy to get distracted around the house with other things, instead of working.

I definitely agree with you there. I did that for 3 years and it was very difficult to stay focused.

Who wouldn't love earning a full-time income from the internet? I know I would!

However, it is not easy to make a significant income online. I have made some bucks, but it was never enough to pay my bills.

For me, online money making is more of a hobby, rather than anything serious.

Honestly, I don't think many people could make enough money by working at home. Well, I don't think I could do that. I have tried offering some of my services, and I barely get enough jobs and the customers or the clients expect too much for what they pay.
Well, as I have never been short on money thanks to my mom, I believe it's just less.
Still, people do expect quite a lot for every dollar they pay.
So, I have been thinking about quitting my services quite sometime now but it's just that, I like doing those services. So, it's kinda hard for me to make that decision.
So, yeah. I don't think it's possible for everyone to earn from their homes no matter how much they wish, to do just that.

I'm not sure I'd like working fully at home. I love social interactions and I don't think I could be without seeing my co workers everyday. I've stopped freelancing as it wasn't bringing enough money to be using my time and energy. It's hard because most markets nowadays are very saturated and the likelihood that you'll have the "next big idea" is very low.

I am currently working from home as a freelancer. I really like it as I can do my job at the time I prefer.
I agree that it is very important to meet friends and not to stay all day at home, you need to breath some fresh air.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds