Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mac or Windows?

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't used a Mac OS for an extended period of time. It's mainly because I'm cheap. I don't have $800 to spend on an entry level laptop. I really don't need it either. If I got a really good deal on a Mac, I might buy it. They're pretty nice products that last; I'd personally rather buy a $400 laptop every few years instead of having a $800 laptop for double the time. It's mainly personal preference, but I prefer Windows.

I haven't used a Mac OS for an extended period of time. It's mainly because I'm cheap. I don't have $800 to spend on an entry level laptop. I really don't need it either. If I got a really good deal on a Mac, I might buy it. They're pretty nice products that last; I'd personally rather buy a $400 laptop every few years instead of having a $800 laptop for double the time. It's mainly personal preference, but I prefer Windows.
Ah alright. I have not used a MAC before except when I borrow one from a friend. I like it a-lot more because my windows sucks. :(

Before I used a Mac, my answer would have been Windows. That said, I've been using a Mac for over a year and I love it so much. I couldn't bear going back to Windows. Too many issues and bugs.

I currently own both. I'd say.. they both win, for different reasons.

Windows is very versatile and there's a lot you can do with it - unfortunately its buggy, virus ridden and now it spies on you. I'm looking at you, Windows 10.

Mac is super simple, easy, usually secure, and so very good on the eyes. Unfortunately you're stuck with Mac hardware and dont have a lot of wiggle room to upgrade. On top of that, not as much for gaming. (Although it is getting better!)

Windows is very versatile and there's a lot you can do with it - unfortunately its buggy, virus ridden and now it spies on you. I'm looking at you, Windows 10.

Mac is super simple, easy, usually secure, and so very good on the eyes. Unfortunately you're stuck with Mac hardware and dont have a lot of wiggle room to upgrade. On top of that, not as much for gaming. (Although it is getting better!)
I agree. They both have pros cons I just think Apple has more pros.

I do prefer Windows all the way. I prefer Windows because I have been using it for such a long time I have got used to using it and if I was to use Mac, it would feel weird. Also, Windows is much cheaper than Mac and that's another reason why I prefer using it.

I do prefer Windows all the way. I prefer Windows because I have been using it for such a long time I have got used to using it and if I was to use Mac, it would feel weird. Also, Windows is much cheaper than Mac and that's another reason why I prefer using it.
I have been using Windows for a while though but I can definitely change over to a Mac. Also, it is not cheaper. Think about it. With a windows you probably need to buy an Antivirus software and constantly get repairs. Also, Mac's last a lot longer then windows and are a lot faster. Again, this is my opinion.

I could not have said it better myself. Though I've never truly used Mac software, the lack of flexibility is what is keeping me from switching.

I prefer Windows because PC is a much more open, customizable platform than Mac. PCs are also much cheaper than Macs. In fact, you can get a PC with much better specs than any Mac out there for a lower price.

I prefer Windows because PC is a much more open, customizable platform than Mac. PCs are also much cheaper than Macs. In fact, you can get a PC with much better specs than any Mac out there for a lower price.
I disagree. Mac is cheaper in the long run because they don't break or get viruses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds