Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

LUNCH ?

Advertisement Placeholder
My lunch for today was some vegetables and some rice. I like eating rice because of how easy it is to prepare it. I think I need to learn how to cook because I cannot live on raise alone. I will enroll in cooking lessons soon if I get the time and the cash required to do so. I think that I should have gone to schools where they teach people how to cook even before going to high school or primary school. The most important education in life is learning how to cook.

I have tried cooking different things every now and then but they all end up tasting so bad that it becomes a waste of time and money.

My lunch for today was some vegetables and some rice. I like eating rice because of how easy it is to prepare it. I think I need to learn how to cook because I cannot live on raise alone. I will enroll in cooking lessons soon if I get the time and the cash required to do so. I think that I should have gone to schools where they teach people how to cook even before going to high school or primary school. The most important education in life is learning how to cook.

I have tried cooking different things every now and then but they all end up tasting so bad that it becomes a waste of time and money.

You may try out many recipes which are available online and you may try to follow the procedure displayed by them, one can not just excel in a thing, unless he/she keeps on practicing the thing even after many failures, because the winner never tends to get disheartened by the failure, he gets the vital energy from the failure to get succeed the next time he is on the similar campaign, so never quit, you may learn cooking from your smart phone devices just access the internet find recipe of your favorite food and bingo you are there again on the campaign to cook and eat some tasty stuff that you like.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds