Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Luck in business

Some people believe business is all about luck that some people get lucky in business and it grows why some dont
why is your thought about this?
When it comes to the aspect of running a business and doing it successfully,one need to be delibrate and intentional about what you want to achieve,it has to do with strategy and not just on luck.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't believe in luck, I believe in hard work, determination, endurance with strong vision to develop my business to the level that will fetch me steady passive income. Then luck can come in, I don't just rely for the luck to happen, even if it will happen, first plan yourself before you expect luck.

I think that luck also plays a big role, but we can have different opinions concerning this. Many people who bought Bitcoin during its infancy were considered "lucky", even though they never worked hard to make money.

I think that luck also plays a big role, but we can have different opinions concerning this. Many people who bought Bitcoin during its infancy were considered "lucky", even though they never worked hard to make money.
It may be true as you have presented your point. The point is that if we start expecting much from this , we may be so disappointed if it's does not comes our way , that is why I do not really put so much expectation on this

It may be true as you have presented your point. The point is that if we start expecting much from this , we may be so disappointed if it's does not comes our way , that is why I do not really put so much expectation on this

Yes, I would also like to tell you that certain people living in certain countries are lucky due to the fact that they can easily get jobs as the economy of those countries is quite better. In my country, inflation is so high that people are now having a really harder time surviving.

Yes, I would also like to tell you that certain people living in certain countries are lucky due to the fact that they can easily get jobs as the economy of those countries is quite better. In my country, inflation is so high that people are now having a really harder time surviving.
You may come to find out that the same is also applicable to other countries and not really on your country's alone. Every countries have a depreciation of some sort depending on how strong the economy of the country was.. it is the government of your country that should put more effort on reviving the economy

True, some business owners are just fortunate to have things working for their good. But it mostly depends on how dedicated you are. No one should venture into business with the sole aim of relying on luck because hardwork is the sure way to success. Luck only works for few people.

You may come to find out that the same is also applicable to other countries and not really on your country's alone. Every countries have a depreciation of some sort depending on how strong the economy of the country was.. it is the government of your country that should put more effort on reviving the economy

Some countries are indeed really different. However, I think that certain countries like USA, United Kingdom, or Canada have a high economical growth but they also offer great facilities to their people. The price of fuel in my country is as high as in many developed countries! Can you imagine that?

Nobody can deny that you might need some extra kind of luck in business but then you are going to need to be 10 times motivated and 10 * hard-working before you can be able to get that.

Although people can believe in luck but personally I don't see the need because believing in such means that the possibility of succeeding in a business is quite lower because luck is not something that happens all the time. Not everyone will be lucky enough In this.

Some countries are indeed really different. However, I think that certain countries like USA, United Kingdom, or Canada have a high economical growth but they also offer great facilities to their people. The price of fuel in my country is as high as in many developed countries! Can you imagine that?
I don't understand what you mean. It depends on the economic growth of your country that will determine. If your country have access to natural resources like oil and gas then the price of these materials should be cheaper

I don't understand what you mean. It depends on the economic growth of your country that will determine. If your country have access to natural resources like oil and gas then the price of these materials should be cheaper

My country does not produce that much oil, it produces gas. Since oil is scarce, the government has to import it. The government cannot even buy cheap oil due to many reasons.

My country does not produce that much oil, it produces gas. Since oil is scarce, the government has to import it. The government cannot even buy cheap oil due to many reasons.
If the country is really producing much gas and has to export it to other countries that needs it then this should improve the economy of your country except there is improper management of the country's resources.

If the country is really producing much gas and has to export it to other countries that needs it then this should improve the economy of your country except there is improper management of the country's resources.

Our country could even start bartering gas for oil. They can sell gas and buy oil in exchange, but the main issue is that the government is unwilling to do that. Each and every country has a good amount of natural resource to some extent.

I don't believe in luck , it could work actually but I do not have to depend on it because the possibility or the chance of it happening is very slim to my liking. I believe in hard work and dedication and that is the only way I can use to achieve success..

I do not believe that there is anything like login business or at least somebody should not completely depend on them. You need a lot of hard work for you to increase the chances of being lucky.

Our country could even start bartering gas for oil. They can sell gas and buy oil in exchange, but the main issue is that the government is unwilling to do that. Each and every country has a good amount of natural resource to some extent.
Probably the reason is because your government have not been able to organise it perfectly to suit everyone.. As long as there is natural resources , the economy of such country Shouldb be improving but if this is not happening then bad leadership and organisation is definitely the problem.

Last edited:
Probably the reason is because your government have not been able to organise it perfectly to suit everyone.. As long as there is natural resources , the economy of such country be improving but if this is not happening then bad leadership and organisation is definitely the problem.

Well, right now the flood has made the living situation quite tough in the country and many people are migrating from those areas. Flood has also made a bad impact on the econopmy of the country as well.

Well, right now the flood has made the living situation quite tough in the country and many people are migrating from those areas. Flood has also made a bad impact on the econopmy of the country as well.
Oh sorry about its. In terms of flooding there are some locations here that are liable to flood but not all that. I think the government can still do something about it if they are determined. Don't you think so ?

Oh sorry about its. In terms of flooding there are some locations here that are liable to flood but not all that. I think the government can still do something about it if they are determined. Don't you think so ?

Yes, majority of the areas that suffered from flood are rural areas. The flood caused much problems in the country. It destroyed homes an crops of many people.

Yes, majority of the areas that suffered from flood are rural areas. The flood caused much problems in the country. It destroyed homes an crops of many people.
In situations like this , it may be somehow slower for the government to response if it is a rural areas. Ever since this has started has the government ever response or have any intention of doing anything about it ?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds