Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Lots of people needed for exciting new high growth website

mogoko

Renowned member
Credits
Hi everyone,

I need creative people to find and post gift ideas onto a website (wordpress based), in the from of link, picture, unique title and description, price and category. That's pretty much it, each link you make will have your own unqiue affiliate tag in, once you've posted gifts onto the website you will earn consistently from those posts without having to do repeat work.

I have guidelines and ideas for if you get stuck, think about gadgets you've seen online recently and weird and wacky things you could get people as a gift. This is the main premise however the gifts market is huge, different people like different things and so there is a never ending supply of gifts for you to add and places to look.

The website will undergo a comprehensive campaign following up to Christmas and already has a social media following of 5500.

You will get a percentage of the sale generated for each gift that you post on the website, the more you add the more you can make. Plus we'll even give you ideas of what is most likely to sell!

What is the website

If you would like to know more about the website it is best to speak directly with myself however the basic premise of the site is a gift suggestion engine and inspiration engine with a focus on the unique and quirky. Essentially a search engine for gifts, but not a search engine a suggestion engine. If you have any idea of how big the gifts market is each year, especially at Christmas then this could be for you.

Bonus work
Although not essential workers will be encouraged to produce articles for the blog such as top 10 lists etc… as an extra means of commission generation. Workers may wish to market their own posts as well.
Additional opportunities will be made available, just ask. I have plenty of ideas for articles that could generate income, with some you'll be able to use your own affiliate links as well.

If you are interested in learning more please contact me:

PM me here

Email: [email protected] (preferred)

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds