Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Looking For A Team!

JewishPoptart89

Loyal member
Credits
Before I start telling you why this is the best thing you’ll ever read in your life and why you should read, I’d like to let you guys know Website Forums has exclusive access to this forum post until April 2nd. Which means no one else can apply unless they are a part of WF until April 2nd. Anyways, here it goes!

YM8nucH.png

I'm James or mop as my username suggests. I've been making websites for quite some time now, but I'm ready to settle into just 1-2 websites. What I mean by that, is that I'm looking to stay at one website for a long time rather than creating new ones.

SNLme5r.png

I'm starting my new website, http://nrgvideos.com. You can call it N.R.G say them out loud and you get energy. NRG Videos is basically Buzzfeed, but way more community driven. NRG Videos is split into a few different channels but is the same company.

IWrkfNC.png

• NRG Videos - Videos like shorts, movies, competitions, and other series you'll find when you apply or work at NRG Videos.
  • NRG Gaming - Gaming. Whether it be biking around is GTA V or having a discussion over is No Mans Sky will actually be decent, you'll find it here.
  • NRG Anime - Anything anime. Top tens, news, discussions, manga, you name it we've got it.
  • NRG Music - Music promotion and music talks.
We also post a lot on our website. Everyone loves a good read on a website while they're riding a bus, in a car, at school, waiting for someone, or just plain bored and need some excitement.

pfEEYot.png

• Sports - Want to know something about sports? So do we. Read our staff incorrectly interpret sports because most of them are nerds!
  • Tech - Listen, we know you want cool things for your iPhone or computer, or tablet, or android phone, or tv, or car, or your other things. (Sounds like a lot of things, thanks, Obama.) WE TELL YOU THE COOLEST FREAKIN TECH THINGS EVER.
  • WTF! - People do stupid and weird things. What better to do then share it around on the internet!
  • Time Waster - Awesome article that will make time fly. Stories, pointless crap, and random things that you didn’t know you wanted.
  • And much more!
If you're onboard so far, thank you! However, we don't need just anyone who can press the L key on their keyboard, we want confident, responsible, funny, and competent staff members. Check out which spots are open and ready for YOU!

KdGFdmR.png

• Editor - If you hate looking at articles and love fixing them, this might be the job for you.
This job requires you to know a decent amount of the English language, be able to correct and edit articles, and be at least 16 years old.
  • Article Writer - Be the face of nrgvideos.com and be known for your incredible articles.
Writing articles can be harder than you think so there have to be some requirements set in place. You have to be semi-comedic, at least, 14 years of age, and knowledgeable about the English language.
  • Video side employees - Talk in the channels like NrgGaming, NRGMusic, and NRGAnime. Be the person the viewers know and trust.
Requirements for these are fairly simple and straightforward, as you create the content you want! Create videos the viewers enjoy and you personally enjoy, must be 14 years of age or older, write episodes in a manner your manager can understand what will be in it, and be active in the comments section of your videos.

l08gGts.png

There are global requirements as well. On top of the job-specific ones.
  • Can use Slack for community with co-workers
  • Can come to once a month meetings
  • Can work well with others
As an owner of NRGVideos, I have also set standards for how upper management including myself will treat employees. As an employee, you can always refer to these if you believe you are being treated in unfairly.
  • All employee suggestions will be talked about no matter how crazy, or unlikely we think it can be to create. All ideas should get an equal chance and we will try our hardest to make sure that is held to the utmost high.
  • All employees are treated like a family. No disrespect, no negative "N R G" (Get it?), nothing bad.
  • All employees can get time off if they need with proper 1-2 day advance of notification to a manager.
For the first bit of the company, all employees will be paid with experience, the ability to learn and lead, and be part of something cool. (Not even the top staff members will get paid for the beginning such as the CEO)
dRtvSQr.png

If you are wanting to apply, please message me on here and I will reply to you as fast as possible.

3xbSemI.png

Tomorrow, you will see this topic being updated with edits and a video to go along with it. Thank you, everyone, who reads this.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
I may have overlooked this somewhere, but is this something you will be paying? Or like a work now, pay later deal? Just curious. My buddy loves helping people start up new sites.

I may have overlooked this somewhere, but is this something you will be paying? Or like a work now, pay later deal? Just curious. My buddy loves helping people start up new sites.
Oh crap! I completely forgot what portion thank you!!

For now, (1-2 months max) there won't be any pay other than publicity and fun experiences and some benefits from partners we have. I will update the post first thing tomorrow morning!

Again, thank you for reminding me! :)

For now, (1-2 months max) there won't be any pay other than publicity and fun experiences and some benefits from partners we have. I will update the post first thing tomorrow morning!

Again, thank you for reminding me! :smiley:

Ha no problem, I had to ask. I will let my friend know about this and see if he is interested. He runs like 4 sites that do quite well.

Again, thank you for reminding me! :smiley:

It might be worth it for the experience. Just my two cents.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds